Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very confused

Hi, can anyone explain to me about this,well firs of all Ive been married to an American citizen since April 2001, She filed I130 wich took one year and four months for my interview wich was approved and then i got thirty days to file I145 after approval which we did, well my question is that i remember on that interview the man said something like since it took so long for them to call me at first for my interview and by the time they call me for the I485 interview is going to be more then two years of marriage wich it is already then He said he was gonna go ahead and set everything up for them to give me a permanent GC not a conditional one, so is that possible?, Did i hear right? because my wife says she doesnt remember, its been 9 months already since we filed the I485 how much longer do you all think its gonna take (memphis office) does anyone know or have had any experienced with the memphis ins office I havent been fingerprinted yet so i dont know whats going on please help me somebody and answer my questions thanks alot

Hi, can anyone explain to me about this,well firs of all Ive been married to an American citizen since April 2001, She filed I130 wich took one year and four months for my interview wich was approved and then i got thirty days to file I145 after approval which we did, well my question is that i remember on that interview the man said something like since it took so long for them to call me at first for my interview and by the time they call me for the I485 interview is going to be more then two years of marriage wich it is already then He said he was gonna go ahead and set everything up for them to give me a permanent GC not a conditional one, so is that possible?, Did i hear right? because my wife says she doesnt remember, its been 9 months already since we filed the I485 how much longer do you all think its gonna take (memphis office) does anyone know or have had any experienced with the memphis ins office I havent been fingerprinted yet so i dont know whats going on please help me somebody and answer my questions thanks alot

Comment

You will be getting permanent card just ahve patience.

Comment

I can not understand what type of interview you had after filing I-130. Because you are saying that you have filed I-485 about 9 months ago. When your AOS will be adjusted by that time you will surely get Permanent GC not a conditional one.
        Since you are married to a USC, as such there is no wait, you should contact your local Immigration office asap.
        In fact when your wife had filed I-130, the same time you should have filed that I-485.
        Good luck.

Comment

Thanks Help and Umesh Passi for answering my questions, well Umesh Passi when i first did my I130 under 245I INS scheduled an interview with me and my wife and to take all that we had to prove that our marriage was real wich we did so after that interview and the approval INS gave me 31 days to file I485 isnt that how it works well i know of some people filed both together but in my case we did it one by one i guess its the same thing isnt it well thanks again

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation