Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fingerprints- question for Juju or anyone

I've been reading your advises in this board and you're really a help.I just received a fingerprint appointment from INS. I don't have any proper Identification since I am out of status. Is the expired out- of the country drivers licence or expired passport will do?? I don't know if I can get a state-ID. Thanks for the response.

I've been reading your advises in this board and you're really a help.I just received a fingerprint appointment from INS. I don't have any proper Identification since I am out of status. Is the expired out- of the country drivers licence or expired passport will do?? I don't know if I can get a state-ID. Thanks for the response.

Comment

I'm certain that an expired anything won't be acceptable. You may be able to obtain a state ID, however, with proof of address and a (translated?) birth certificate.

What is the fingerprinting for? Are you trying to adjust your status? I hope that you haven't been here out of status for more than 8 months!!!

Good luck. Let me know what happens.

By the way, I'm far from any fingerprinting interviews, and really don't know much about this. But I do know that I was unable to use my expired driver's license (it had only been expired a couple of days) in order to apply for my passport - so I'm sure that you can't use yours. You can't go renew your license? I don't think they care if you are out of status or not.

Peace,
      juju

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs