Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri Service Center (Chicago)

My question is: If I send the I-129f(K3) papers to Missouri Service Center(Chicago LifeK3)
    PO Box 7218
    CHICAGO< ILLINOIS 60680-7218
    USA

Will our paper work get there. My husband send it to the BCIS title of that PO BOX and they sent the whole works back stating they were unable to process this application ...and no specific RFE errors checked off on any sheet so we have to assume the people thought it was a 1-129 K1 instead of a K3 and we wrote K3 all over checks etc...I just want to know will they accept that address. I saw it on a lawyers website..Maybe they sent it to the BCIS office who knows
    Thanks
    KC

My question is: If I send the I-129f(K3) papers to Missouri Service Center(Chicago LifeK3)
    PO Box 7218
    CHICAGO< ILLINOIS 60680-7218
    USA

Will our paper work get there. My husband send it to the BCIS title of that PO BOX and they sent the whole works back stating they were unable to process this application ...and no specific RFE errors checked off on any sheet so we have to assume the people thought it was a 1-129 K1 instead of a K3 and we wrote K3 all over checks etc...I just want to know will they accept that address. I saw it on a lawyers website..Maybe they sent it to the BCIS office who knows
    Thanks
    KC

Comment

Kcoo7 This is what you wrote earlier.
      posted October 21, 2003 06:00 PM
      My husband USC sent the 129f-K3 papers to the PO service box in Chicago and they were all sent back to him. The letter stated something like "We are not able to process this application due to lack of a properly filed petition or application for immigration benefits, or due to lack of sufficient documentation indicating the purpose of the fee and documentation submitted"...nothing more was sent and he triple checked the address-What do they mean? That is was the wrong address they signed the return receipt.Any ideas why??

WHY ARE U ASKING ABOUT ADDRESS????
      It is clear that something was wrong in them accepting the application/ documentation submitted. If you have corrected those matters, then resubmit. dont waste time sending to another address and have them returned again.

Comment

the K3 visa includes a 130 filing with the service center that has jurisdiction over the state where the USC lives. With the receipt from that filing, you file the 129F with the Chicago Service Center. You have to complete each filing with the required attachments & accompany the correct payment. Please check the BCIS website and follow their instructions to the letter.

http://www.immigration.gov/graphics/...hdiknonimm.htm

Comment

Thanks for your advice I appreciate it. I should have sent the original I-797 of the 1NOA 130..

Comment

No dont send the original... Send them a photocopy - you keep your originals.

Comment

Thanks again. I think it is best if we do the whole 129f K3 paperwork overagain. Plus my photo(M-378 Spec) will be over 30 days old and I would hate to get more stuff sent back for trivial reasoning. I looked over the photocopies of stuff I had prepared and I think I went overboard. I sent my copy of Birth Cert.(I am the alien), a copy of my passport page and a page of marriage photos...they probably looked at it and figured "toooo much" or whatever goes through their processing minds. Oh well live and learn..I still hope the fee is 110$ and no changes within the last month. Thanks again. Nice to have a place to share trials.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation