Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My GF in USA has a "conditional GC" can she sponsor me? MOHAN, UMESH, LINDA HELPS!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My GF in USA has a "conditional GC" can she sponsor me? MOHAN, UMESH, LINDA HELPS!!

Hello, my girlfriend is in USA now and has a conditional green card. I think that is what is called either GC or conditioncal GC< anyway, can she sponsor me to the USA from India? She is in USA now but I am here in India so wondering she can sponsor me for fiance visa etc. sinc she has a conditional GC. Please help and let me know details of this isue. Thanku.

Hello, my girlfriend is in USA now and has a conditional green card. I think that is what is called either GC or conditioncal GC&lt; anyway, can she sponsor me to the USA from India? She is in USA now but I am here in India so wondering she can sponsor me for fiance visa etc. sinc she has a conditional GC. Please help and let me know details of this isue. Thanku.

Comment

Before giving you any advice, I would like to know how she got conditional GC. In addition to this, only Citizens can sponsor their fiance and a person with GC has no such previlege.
      Good luck.

Comment

I don't know how she got the conditional GC, maybe through her work? I dont know for sure. How long before someone with conditional GC gets citizenship then? Thanks u so much.

Comment

HindiK:

You know how she got the conditional green card.
          Th eonly "conditional" GC is when you are married to some one. The reason for that conditionality is to prevent "marriage based immigration fraud".

She probably married a poor guy who was naive enough to go through the paper work. If that is the case, you and your girl friend have perpetuated an immigration fraud and both of you ought to be locked up. In your selfishness you have hurt another person.

Please do not come on this forum asking people how to break the law.

Comment

Guest, I DON"T KNOW HOW SHE GOTS GREEN CARD as I NEVER BEEN TO USA. that is the reason for my questoin. her company could have got a green card, who knows as I don't know about the laws in US. Do YOU know laws about say Russia? Don't THINK SO because you NEVER been there just like I have not been to Amerca yet. Try not to judge when you don't know someone since I am merely asking question.

Comment

ok we can teach u about american laws.she cant sponsor u if she got a conditional green card.she has to wait till she removes the condition.if she got the green card via marriage to a US citizen and she is not married to him no more and still did not remove the condition this means she been married to him for a short time and the green card she got could be taken back from her if she lied to get it.if her job sponsered her then she has to wait to become a us citizen.5years after she gets the green card and then even like 2 more years till she can finish all the paper works and bring u here,unless u come here on your own,on any kind of visa,student,vistor,work,and she marry u here in america,then she can apply for u even though she only got a green card.i hope i was able to teach u about the us law,,,kharshou.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation