Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with G-325A Biographical Information Forms?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JermCool
    replied
    Passport photos are head-on (two-eyes).

And your child does not need a G-325a.

Leave a comment:

• honestlyspkng
    replied
    Another question about photos.
    It says passport style photos. Is this a strait face shot or the two eyes one ear picture? I am filing a I-130 and I am having her send the photos and g-325a for the k-3 that I will file but there is a question about the childs 325 too. She is fie years old. Does she sign the form or her mother sign for her. When they ask for her name in her native language do I write the childs namd or her mothers if she signs for the child. The instructions generate so many questions
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Not Really.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Read the instructions for each and every form you do. Each form can require a different sized picture from the other.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The size of ADIT pics are specific, some people have had there's returned being precise, even an 1/8 inch out. When we had ours done the actual facial view (not complete pic) was 1/8 inch too small (I actually measured it)! and I argued with the photographer about it, he even had the immigration specs sheet on the wall, he said mine would pass as he's never had any complaints. I haven't heard anything back from BCIS about them, maybe they passed. We had ours done at the place that does the ID pics for my husband's work. I think most passport photo places do BCIS pics too, take the spec sheet with you.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Jon,

Check BCIS site how you should take the picture. They call it ADIT picture. I got confused the first time I heard about this kind of pictures. Go to the place where they know how to do it.

Jo answered you question about the form right, so good luck .

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    No pics are needed with the G-325A.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The pics need to show one ear and both your eyes (not a full side shot). I think they have to be 1 1/2x 1 1/2 if I remember right.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The questions keep coming! lol

With the photos that are required with the applications, are standard passport size ones ok, and a 3/4 frontal view with the right side of the face showing. Does that mean just turning your head to the right, or a full right sided picture?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Just another point,

With the main I-130 & I-129F forms im assuming that you only need to file the last 2 pages that are filled in and not the pages of instructions?

It might be obvious, but im so anxious to get it all right straight off!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Dammit, I never noticed that the pages of the G-325A were numbered, of course logically they should be, but I was so stressed out trying to get it all correct I never noticed! Oh well, I guess I'll be hearing from BCIS to do them over again. #%*@ happens!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    VisaPro.com looks like great site, I've just glanced at it so far but I'm wondering why I haven't come across it in my previous searches! We're still trying to decide whether to do k1 or get married and do k3. Any input from anyone?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Each of the four pages has a different number on the bottom, so each has to be filled out. I thought I could do one and make three photocopies. Nope, the numbers on the bottom mess that up.

Download the forms from VISAPRO.COM, do the first page, the other three pages fill in from the info on the first. Easy! VISAPRO.COM also has fillable versions of forms that aren't fillable from the BCIS website. Just make sure any forms you do from a website other than BCIS are up to date with BCIS's forms.

If you are having trouble filling in the form with Acrobat Reader, (eg. too many letters to fill a space) download Adobe Acrobat 5.0 or higher from Kazaa.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    JON
    yes been there done that , now having to do it again lol, most are pdf forms anyway including the 129f makes it clearer to type it in than to write it in

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Do it with Acrobat Reader if you can, though you don't have to. It's just so much quicker, neater and business like in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation