why some Americans Are anti immigrant?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why some Americans Are anti immigrant?

Why?
    Why they fear OR loose Job to Immigrant? is it because they are more qualified and have more experience and perform his duties better and effectivly so the Employer( Also American) want to hire Immigrant?
    Why ? because Immigrant is ready to work Low pay job and USC don't want ?

Why they are anti immigrant? because USC mostly higher paid positions are hold by immigrant( may be Imigrant Citizen)?
    Why they are anti immigrant? because they don't want to improve themselves, and its easy to point on immigrant and they can get away with?

Don't they know that if Immigrant comes to this country they bring technology with them too( different ways to do the same job effectively, best method will be choosen, thats how the technology develops).
    Immigrant may or may not speak english but they have technical know how in many cases which can be develop if resourses provided.
    Pro immigrant USC.

Why?
    Why they fear OR loose Job to Immigrant? is it because they are more qualified and have more experience and perform his duties better and effectivly so the Employer( Also American) want to hire Immigrant?
    Why ? because Immigrant is ready to work Low pay job and USC don't want ?

Why they are anti immigrant? because USC mostly higher paid positions are hold by immigrant( may be Imigrant Citizen)?
    Why they are anti immigrant? because they don't want to improve themselves, and its easy to point on immigrant and they can get away with?

Don't they know that if Immigrant comes to this country they bring technology with them too( different ways to do the same job effectively, best method will be choosen, thats how the technology develops).
    Immigrant may or may not speak english but they have technical know how in many cases which can be develop if resourses provided.
    Pro immigrant USC.

Comment

You sound like a naturalized IT worker from India.
      Why I can't stand Indians?
      First when they talk they sound like they're chewing on a dick. Spit it out! Go take some fonetic classes.
      Second they're obnoxious and treak their co-workers as dirt. Do you know that they have a cast system in India? That people from higher cast are thinkking of themselves as almost gods? And they bring the same attitude to the US.
      Third they're not any better in techology then Americans, just cheaper.
      Fourth try spending a few seconds with them in an elevator... Stinks!
      Strip them all of their citizenships and green cards and deport them all! There's enough qualified Amercans to work in IT industry and I don't mind paying a few more dollars for the software that Americans wrote. Period.

Comment

summer really got your nerve?... LOL
        I mind paying more dollars.
        I have a question, hope you will reply. why we can't find any product in the market " made in USA" . why all the retails captured by made is china, Clothings, shoes, Games, Electronics, you name it, where is the american products?

name the country (except USA)where you will find all the product imported from other countries.
        Do U really think consumer want to pay more dollars to US made product?

Comment

I sure hope so!
          Otherwise in a few decades the Caucasion population will be in a great minority and this country will be overrun by all the trash that comes over in great numbers.

Do you know that salsa already outsells catchup in California and there's 56 percent of Mexicans vs. Caucasions in that state aready? That should be an eye-opener for all of the Immigration Advocates.

Comment

Dear Say What -

Before you get on the Indian gentleman for his grammar perhaps you should check your spelling

^_^

Comment

It was a passion message with which I totaly agree, Lurker. Who care about the spelling.

Comment

Well, I don't totally agree, and I am much more swayed by passion that is also intelligent - especially if the "passionate one" is bashing others' vocabulary.

Whites in America (since this is what this is really about - note the use of the word Causasian in his post as opposed to American) - ARE going to be outnumbered. That's the way the demographic cookie crumbles, and it's not going to change by impassioned, inflaming rhetoric, well-written or otherwise. Why am I, a white, American-born UW citizen, not threatened by this fact and Say What is? Only he can tell us.

And by the way, I much prefer salsa to catsup.

Comment

that would be US citizen... ^_^ (see, that's what I get for being uppity about spelling - instant karma)

Comment

LOL.
                    Hay "Say what" The people comes from outside , they speak you language may be with bad accent but you still understand what they are speaking.
                    Can you speak theirs? Did you eva try to learn?
                    British/Australians/Irish chew their words before speaking, 70% Americans Use "****" Word as Verb in each and every sentence.
                    They way people speaks you cant change that.
                    It the training you got while growing up, ITs the Node build up in the throat and you can hardly change it. try their words, try speaking chinese I bet you can't pronounce even single word ( well sign, chinese doesn't have words )

Comment

Well, life's a ***** and then you die. Wait a minute, then you marry one (an American) and then you die.

Comment

deport illegial aliens

Comment

I dont have a problem with people voicing their opinion whether in support or against immigration. However what I am most shocked about is the selfish attitude expressed by most born americans.

Lets not forget that except for the native americans all born americans are the result of immigrantion. HOw quickly we forget.

Secondly, Americans are retiring all over the world and this world is moving a way from the old world order where you have to stay tied to the country of birth. If we Americans want to be able to live, work and retire in other countries(and many of us do), then we have to allow the same privilege to others in our country.

Finally a comment on Immigratoin laws. They are a joke. Yes they are the law of the land on immigration. But I guarantee you that the INS is so inefficient because they nor our politicians care. All laws of US by the constitution are to be faithfully enforced. The backlogs, the bureacracy and redtape of dealing with the INS, proves to me that the laws are not being faithfully enforced and no one can sue because the category of people who have standing under laws are without rights.

We ought to be ashamed of ourselves.

I am also against illegal immigration but I do believe the problem of illegal immigration is made worse because of the backlogs, the bureacracy and redtape of the INS.

If the INS would get their act today and if Congress would hold the INS more accountable, a lot of people would choose to obey the law and file for legal immigration.

jasguild

Comment

Correction. "Native Americans" immigrated as well. They migrated here by following their food. So, even they were immigrants. Just FYI.

Nobody is a true "Native" of this country.

Comment

Americans worked hard and long to get the standered of living to where it is right now and it really still isn't where it should be yet. So tell me why you would think we want a bunch of immigrants (especially illegals) to come here and work cheaper taking us back years again to where other countrys are right now. Picker look around if you want to see products made in the US. Ask Sadam or Bin Ludin about products made in the US. I bet neither of them will agree with you.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation