X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Don't Steal! the government Hates Competition!

Leave a comment:

• heartbroken
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    Why Come Back??? You are already flagged!!! You Already Admitted You Avoided Your hearing!!! You Will Sit in prison For who knows how long? before you are sent Back to the Very same place you are now!!! Unless You Love bologna and Cheese sandwiches?? Do Not come Back! You are Not Needed here!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so, usc's never miss or avoid their court obligations??? or its okay, because this country supports their disrespectful disregard of judicial obligations....but if your an immigrant, or a citizen of another country, then **** you and we dont need you dissing our precious american laws....right....

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    He didn't say it was removed. Just that his lawyer took care of it. Doesn't mean it magically went away. This guy is in a lot of trouble. The DUI alone may hose him good in the future depending on his current status. Given that he has the mentality he does. Would it be a great loss? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Davdah,
    I never said it has gone away. I said a bench warrant does not generally allow posting a bond. that occurs at arraignment. If reasonable cause can be established, then the bench warrant is retracted (quashed) and a new court date is provided.

In his case, he needs to take care oft he DUI as quickly as possible. Staying in Brazil will not help him much in the long run.

Leave a comment:

• Robin Horton
    replied
    Any people don't believe how arrogant my former situation is and has been.

This guy said it all from and has the same mentality too.

And they wonder why

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    How did we get stuck with racists like him. And he dumps on Mexicans. Man, Brazilians aren't much better, maybe even worse.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Even if the CBP/ICE did pick him up on arrival, a single DUI isn't normally a disqualifying factor for PR. It's not considered a CIMT.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    And we're the racists? LOL. FYI, MIR isn't a Mexican. No one who responded is.

Did your lawyer mention that just because the bail was posted doesn't mean the port of entry officer has to let you pass? A tenuous moment I wouldn't want to be in. let us know what happens. Better hope that officer doesn't have Mexican roots. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    what was issued Davdah was a bench warrant, which is an arrest warrant for failing to appear. If the bench warrant was removed due to reasonable cause, then there is no bail.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodrigobrazil:
    I fail to apear in court on my DUI case then the San Diego court issue a misdeamenor warrant for me. I have a green card and Im im Brazil right now. Ill be back to USA next week
    Do you think the immigration officer at the airport can give me a hard time because of the warrants? Do you know if they can see that on the immigration computers?
    thank for the help </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I am not sure if bench warrants will appear on CBP computer system. Bench warrants are used when someone fails to appear for a court hearing. And because no conviction or plea of guilty has occured, it may not affect your immigration status at this time. If you plead guilty or convicted, then that will affect your immigration status.

Leave a comment:

• rodrigobrazil
    replied
    [It is so good have money My warrants dissaper in one day .My attorney took care for only 1500 $
    I bet you work 40 hs and dont even make $1000. G0 back to tijuana dirty poor mexican America dont want you !!!!lol go eat burrito stink mexicans

Leave a comment:

• rodrigobrazil
    replied
    It is so good have money My warrants dissaper in one day .My attorney took care for only 1500 $
    I bet you work 40 hs and dont even make $1000. G0 back to tijuana dirty poor mexican America dont want you !!!!lol go eat burrito stink mexicans

Leave a comment:

• rodrigobrazil
    replied
    good news for piece of **** I hire a attorney and my warrants dissaper. hahahaa so good have money I love america Im on my way to **** on your head lol

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    Finally, some good news!!! America will soon be rid of an alcoholic Brazilian who thinks that he's too important to attend his scheduled court hearing.

Quite honestly, Rodrigo, it's just a little late for you now to be worried about the consequences of your actions. Your arrogance and stupidity evidently know no bounds that you thought that you could leave and reenter America at will with an outstanding warrant for your arrest. DUH!!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    rodrigobrazil,

In respose to your unappreciative PM you sent,

I Don't do PM'S!

If you do not appreciate the answers based on your request? nobody Cares!!!!

Hey everyone I am a mexican ***** Something something Now. acording to rodrigo.

Even those of Brazil seek ways of Slipping through their responsibilities!! Do not Blame me that those Within Portuguese Hate Spanish!!!

Excuse me while I get back to work Stealing Jobs, Deceiving the USA, and ***** my Esposo. Esowa. and Got an early day tomorrow, got my eye on some nice wheels to steal around 3 A:M.

RICCO SWAVY!!! Ungh Ungh.......!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Why Come Back??? You are already flagged!!! You Already Admitted You Avoided Your hearing!!! You Will Sit in prison For who knows how long? before you are sent Back to the Very same place you are now!!! Unless You Love bologna and Cheese sandwiches?? Do Not come Back! You are Not Needed here!!!

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Yes, your warrant was entered into the computer system used by Customs and Border Protection. You will be arrested on arrival and placed in removal proceedings, handed over to the local police for extradition to San Diego and placed in parole status.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation