Please I need info

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    He didn't say it was removed. Just that his lawyer took care of it. Doesn't mean it magically went away. This guy is in a lot of trouble. The DUI alone may hose him good in the future depending on his current status. Given that he has the mentality he does. Would it be a great loss? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Davdah,
    I never said it has gone away. I said a bench warrant does not generally allow posting a bond. that occurs at arraignment. If reasonable cause can be established, then the bench warrant is retracted (quashed) and a new court date is provided.

In his case, he needs to take care oft he DUI as quickly as possible. Staying in Brazil will not help him much in the long run.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
      Why Come Back??? You are already flagged!!! You Already Admitted You Avoided Your hearing!!! You Will Sit in prison For who knows how long? before you are sent Back to the Very same place you are now!!! Unless You Love bologna and Cheese sandwiches?? Do Not come Back! You are Not Needed here!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so, usc's never miss or avoid their court obligations??? or its okay, because this country supports their disrespectful disregard of judicial obligations....but if your an immigrant, or a citizen of another country, then **** you and we dont need you dissing our precious american laws....right....
      "who are you to judge the way I live-i'm not perfect,or live to be but before you start pointing fingers,make sure your hands are clean".....B.M. http://i36.tinypic.com/350ma8n.jpg

Comment

Don't Steal! the government Hates Competition!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation