Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

contradictory messages. Go here, go there, do this, do that! I751, N400.What's going on? Thanks.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contradictory messages. Go here, go there, do this, do that! I751, N400.What's going on? Thanks.

Hello,
    I'm "AbFab", that's because i love that english show so much! I used to laugh like crazy watching it!
    Now here is the problem:
    (please give me an advice or say what's on your mind, any response would be appreciated. Thanks)
    I have 2 cases pending: I 751 and N400. I applied for n400 while my I751 was pending(after 3 years rule).Vermont Service.
    I called the imm.(800 #)and they are up to may 2002(i applied in jan 2002), so they were wondering why they skipped me. Anyway, she took my cases #s(i751 and n400) to make a request concerning the status of my I751.
    Now I was telling her that there is another reason I was calling besides my I751 and n400.
    The reason was (and still is) that I was adviced by the soc. sec. adm. to call the immigration because they did not update the system for me. I found that out by wanting to change my unmarried name (from the ssc) to my new married name. I was totally shocked to hear that they could not change that because the immigration did not update the system(I show there as unmarried), they also told me that this is not only happenning to me, they have seen situations like that and they adviced them to do the same thing they told me.So I go to the immigration office, tell them to update the system for the ssa. The guy(very unfriendly) is telling me that he cannot do that, i have to go and do that at a different floor, but "now" they are closed, bla bla bla....On top of it, once he sees my papers that i have brought with me(I751...case pending, N400...case pending), he starts saying on this tone that I am not alloud to apply for N400 while I751 is pending, and that I did this N400 for nothing, I have to wait for the response from I751 and then, apply for n400.Then go to this floor before 11am and ask them to update the system, then go to another and ask them ab. the n400, to make sure that it the same thing (I) told you, etc..... And he was talking in this voice...
    Now you can imagine...
    What's going on?
    Why did they skip me with the I751? What's with the N400, what 's with the name change on the ssc and the system that was not updated?What's with all these?
    Please advice, I'm going crazy.

PS. Sorry for the cconfusion(if any). I would give you any details if you are unclear and/or want to know more. Thank you so much!

Hello,
    I'm "AbFab", that's because i love that english show so much! I used to laugh like crazy watching it!
    Now here is the problem:
    (please give me an advice or say what's on your mind, any response would be appreciated. Thanks)
    I have 2 cases pending: I 751 and N400. I applied for n400 while my I751 was pending(after 3 years rule).Vermont Service.
    I called the imm.(800 #)and they are up to may 2002(i applied in jan 2002), so they were wondering why they skipped me. Anyway, she took my cases #s(i751 and n400) to make a request concerning the status of my I751.
    Now I was telling her that there is another reason I was calling besides my I751 and n400.
    The reason was (and still is) that I was adviced by the soc. sec. adm. to call the immigration because they did not update the system for me. I found that out by wanting to change my unmarried name (from the ssc) to my new married name. I was totally shocked to hear that they could not change that because the immigration did not update the system(I show there as unmarried), they also told me that this is not only happenning to me, they have seen situations like that and they adviced them to do the same thing they told me.So I go to the immigration office, tell them to update the system for the ssa. The guy(very unfriendly) is telling me that he cannot do that, i have to go and do that at a different floor, but "now" they are closed, bla bla bla....On top of it, once he sees my papers that i have brought with me(I751...case pending, N400...case pending), he starts saying on this tone that I am not alloud to apply for N400 while I751 is pending, and that I did this N400 for nothing, I have to wait for the response from I751 and then, apply for n400.Then go to this floor before 11am and ask them to update the system, then go to another and ask them ab. the n400, to make sure that it the same thing (I) told you, etc..... And he was talking in this voice...
    Now you can imagine...
    What's going on?
    Why did they skip me with the I751? What's with the N400, what 's with the name change on the ssc and the system that was not updated?What's with all these?
    Please advice, I'm going crazy.

PS. Sorry for the cconfusion(if any). I would give you any details if you are unclear and/or want to know more. Thank you so much!

Comment

(Here it is, "nyc mag".So you figure it out.)

I hope you could give me some advice/opinions, everyone. Thank You and God Bless

Comment

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?a=...1&m=4836024025

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs