Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMESH PASSI- HELP PLEASE MOST URGENT

HI, I AM FACING A PROBLEM & NEED UR VALUEABLE ADVISE PLEASE. MY FRIEND ENTERED USA ON B-2 VISA, GOT CONVERTED TO F1 STATUS, STUDIED 4 SEMESTERS CONTINOULY. AFTER GETTING MARRIED TO A UK CITIZEN DISCONTINUED STUDIES TEMPORARLEY & MOVED TO UK ON SPOUSE VISA. THE COLLEGE ENDORSED HER I-120 THAT SHE CAN COME BACK & CONTINUE STUDIES UPTILL FEB 23RD THIS YEAR. UNFORTUNATLEY, SHE COULD NOT COME BACK BY DUE DATE ENDORSED ON HER I-120 ie FEB 23. NOW WE ARE TRYING TO GET EXTENTION OF DATE ON HER I-120 FOR RE-ENTRY. MY QUESTION TO U IS THAT IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET THE EXTENTION ON HER I-120, AND DO U THINK SHE WILL HAVE APROBLEM AT THE TIME OF HER RE- ENTRY TO USA IN ORDER TO CONTINUE HER GRADUATION. WHAT OTHER OPTION SHE GOT TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

HI, I AM FACING A PROBLEM & NEED UR VALUEABLE ADVISE PLEASE. MY FRIEND ENTERED USA ON B-2 VISA, GOT CONVERTED TO F1 STATUS, STUDIED 4 SEMESTERS CONTINOULY. AFTER GETTING MARRIED TO A UK CITIZEN DISCONTINUED STUDIES TEMPORARLEY & MOVED TO UK ON SPOUSE VISA. THE COLLEGE ENDORSED HER I-120 THAT SHE CAN COME BACK & CONTINUE STUDIES UPTILL FEB 23RD THIS YEAR. UNFORTUNATLEY, SHE COULD NOT COME BACK BY DUE DATE ENDORSED ON HER I-120 ie FEB 23. NOW WE ARE TRYING TO GET EXTENTION OF DATE ON HER I-120 FOR RE-ENTRY. MY QUESTION TO U IS THAT IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET THE EXTENTION ON HER I-120, AND DO U THINK SHE WILL HAVE APROBLEM AT THE TIME OF HER RE- ENTRY TO USA IN ORDER TO CONTINUE HER GRADUATION. WHAT OTHER OPTION SHE GOT TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

Comment

She will get extention and there will be no problem for her entering into the United States once her F1 is extended.
      Good luck.

Comment

I APPRECIATE UR RESPONSE.

Comment

DEAR UNESH PASSI, I HAVE AN OTHER CLARIFICATION. DOES SHE NEED TO GO TO US EMBASSY TO AFFIX A F-1 VISA ON HER PASSPORT OR SHE CAN TRAVEL WITH I-120 DULY EXTENDED BY HER SCHOOL. SHE HAD A I-94 FROM INS REGARDING HER F-1 STATUS. BUT THAT I-94 WAS RETURNED AT THE TIME OF DEPARTURE BY HER TO THE AIR LINE CARRIER. RIGHT NOW SHE HAS ONLY EXPIRED B2 VISA ON HER PASSPORT. WILL SHE BE ALLOWED TO ENTER WITH HER PASSPORT & I-120 ONLY. THANKS AGAIN.

Comment

She will have to get F Visa from U.S. Consulate in order to travel to the United States. Without Visa she can not enter the Unitedf States.
            Good luck

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed