Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kosovo Fiance & I 129F petition approved!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kosovo Fiance & I 129F petition approved!

OK!!
    Our I129F petition has been approved by the NE Service Center.
    I know the paperwork is being forwarded to the service center in Naples Italy.
    My fiance is from Kosova, living in Italy.
    I was wondering if anyone else in this room has any experience in getting their fiance to the USA from Kosova.
    I will just be so happy to get him here. I am hungry because of our enormous telephone bills.
    My whole outlook on Christmas and the whole holiday season has changed, even if it takes another 6 months we finally have progress!!

Just thought I would share some hopefulness....
    ( We tried for almost 2 years just to get him a travel document from the UNMIK - interim UN govt in Kosova.) We submitted our paperwork finally and have a receipt date of July 18,2002.

Yay!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!

OK!!
    Our I129F petition has been approved by the NE Service Center.
    I know the paperwork is being forwarded to the service center in Naples Italy.
    My fiance is from Kosova, living in Italy.
    I was wondering if anyone else in this room has any experience in getting their fiance to the USA from Kosova.
    I will just be so happy to get him here. I am hungry because of our enormous telephone bills.
    My whole outlook on Christmas and the whole holiday season has changed, even if it takes another 6 months we finally have progress!!

Just thought I would share some hopefulness....
    ( We tried for almost 2 years just to get him a travel document from the UNMIK - interim UN govt in Kosova.) We submitted our paperwork finally and have a receipt date of July 18,2002.

Yay!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Kosovo is in SERBIA right?

Comment

Congratulations and good luck, but why did it take 5 months to get approved here?

Robert

Comment

It only took 5 months because of the wait at INS Service Center. Also I think the reason for the wait is because he is Muslim, and they want to do some extra checking..which I understand and so does he, but finally we are making some headway...

And to "Chetnik" - Yes, Kosovo is a part of the Former Yugoslavia. I am well aware what your 'name' means and want to inform you that your spelling is horrendous and so are your manners.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation