Case Status Search - What does it mean?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case Status Search - What does it mean?

Hi,
    I wonder if anybody would like to share information about the output of the INS Case Status Search Page (https://egov.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/...s/caseStat.jsp).

In my case, it says:

On (date), the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 APPLICATION TO ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Will it stay like this until I receive the decision in the mail or will it get any more specific about the stages of the process?

TIA
    ba

Hi,
    I wonder if anybody would like to share information about the output of the INS Case Status Search Page (https://egov.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/...s/caseStat.jsp).

In my case, it says:

On (date), the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 APPLICATION TO ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Will it stay like this until I receive the decision in the mail or will it get any more specific about the stages of the process?

TIA
    ba

Comment

I know it's though but being patient is the only thing you can do now.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation