Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone anyone help

I am a 24 year old male nurse in UK. I have I140 in VSC. They have requested additional evidence/info on two occasions now! both unrelated. Are they allowed to do this? shouldn't they ask for all required info at once? can they ask for more? They say info was received by them on may 6th and it may take 30-360 days to "process" my case. I spoke to someone at vermont before the phone numbers changed and she said it wont take more than 60 days as this is how long they are allowed to "process" additional info. Is this true?
    Been almost one year since they received my I140. driving me crazy. Do these people not realise they are holding up peoples lives!

I am a 24 year old male nurse in UK. I have I140 in VSC. They have requested additional evidence/info on two occasions now! both unrelated. Are they allowed to do this? shouldn't they ask for all required info at once? can they ask for more? They say info was received by them on may 6th and it may take 30-360 days to "process" my case. I spoke to someone at vermont before the phone numbers changed and she said it wont take more than 60 days as this is how long they are allowed to "process" additional info. Is this true?
    Been almost one year since they received my I140. driving me crazy. Do these people not realise they are holding up peoples lives!

Comment

Sorry I can't help, but I have an answer to one of your questions.

Yes, they realize they're holding up people's lives...and I think they enjoy it. As sick and twisted as it sounds.

Comment

I can't help, but my application is pending at VCS for conitional removal ~ for a full year, their processing times were moving along, and I was expecting to hear something from them by April (360 days since filing). Then in March, they changed the information, and moved the dates of I751 they are processing to 12/1/2001, and no move whatsoever since! So, three months ago I thought I would know something in two months, and now it looks like it could be another year before I hear anything!!! (if it takes them 1 year to process six months of applications).

I hate having chains around my feet for 13 years now ~ what does a person have to do! Live your life doing everything right, examined under the microscope for everything you do, you live to hear the ones you love threaten you with the power they hold over you, your job threatens you because they know they have you, and for a lot less $ than anyone else will work for, the people in your own country think you have it easy in the 'land of opportunities'! And you belong nowhere, really... The new generation of 'world citizens', and we are it.

Hang in there you all!

Comment

The BCIS will ask for additional evidence when it determines that such is necessary. Usually, once the information is received, it is a short time until a decision is reached on the petition.

Soon, the I-140 will be added to the premium processing service. This means that for an additional $1,000 fee, you can get your decision in 15 days.

info@myronmorales.com

Comment

Thanks all:-)
            Any idea mmorales when I140 will be added to premium processing and will I be able to get this since my case has been filed already?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation