Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751

Hello everyone, been ages since I have frequented this site. Looks great now.
    I am getting ready to mail out my I-751 to TSC on Feb 28th. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the notice of action if I mail my I-751 out on Feb 28th? How long is a notice of action good for? Also, has anyone ever heard if anybody's I-751 has been approved through the TSC before the notice of action has expired. I just hear of so many people having to renew the NOA and never anyone approved before it expires. I guess the processing times must be long and backed up.....
    Thankyou to all for any help you can provide to me )

Hello everyone, been ages since I have frequented this site. Looks great now.
    I am getting ready to mail out my I-751 to TSC on Feb 28th. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the notice of action if I mail my I-751 out on Feb 28th? How long is a notice of action good for? Also, has anyone ever heard if anybody's I-751 has been approved through the TSC before the notice of action has expired. I just hear of so many people having to renew the NOA and never anyone approved before it expires. I guess the processing times must be long and backed up.....
    Thankyou to all for any help you can provide to me )

Comment

The time to receive the NOA is highly variable. I received mine in less than 2 weeks. I have heard of others that took many months. The NOA will be good for 1 year. Yes, I've heard of many people that were approved through TSC before the NOA has expired. They are currently processing 11 months and the NOA is good for 12 so theoretically most people would be approved before the NOA expires.

There is also a technicality that you can read about. The PR status is automatically extended until the petition has been adjudicated. So, as long as you have proof that the I-751 was filed, you really don't need to worry about whether the NOA has expired unless you want to travel.

http://www.ilw.com/lawyers/immigdail...,1210-I751.pdf

Comment

Thank you very much for the information Sphyrapicus. It's a blessing to have very helpful people like you on here. Have a great day.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation