•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baz
    replied
    blond full blooded american????
    would that really be a native american with dyed hair?

Leave a comment:

• mexican_lover
    replied
    Regarding what Lucy said, because my fiance had only a B1 (when she had that precious doc), her USC child has always had to come to the US accompanied by anyone but the mother. If someone other than a relative is involved, an affidavit for permission to care for the child in case of a medical emergency is required. By the way, her USC child is in school here. He's really coming along nicely with his English for a 5 year old He did start crying when I joked with him that he was allowed to only speak English in the house though .... ooops So I said, "pocito espanol, ok?" the tears just dried up!

Leave a comment:

• uj
    replied
    Mohanbhaiya,

Every City has Garrbage cans.
    So you leave City?
    NO NO NO

then Advise People and do good work .

also
    do not open link with Bad Headings.
    Or Ignore

Ok

wish You All the best.

uj

Leave a comment:

• acelaw
    replied
    Invade another country, Totally ignore their rights and well being of OTHERS, cause pain and grief and then tell someone that bad things will happen to them when you wish the same on them, you are one F.U.#$%% U>P> person.

Leave a comment:

• irritated
    replied
    Does it work the opposite way too? If I hope that you will win a million dollars that I will end up winning? Sounds good to me!

Max, May you live to be over 100, may your wife get more beautiful with each day, and I hope you win the lottery my friend.

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    Mohan...

Please don't leave this board. There are very few people who give real good legal advice and if u leave this board that means ... we will lose a lot...we definitely need a moderator who can control all these childish activities... is there a way to write to webmaster of ILW...Coz whatever few posts we see with ILW Moderator...I don't think he is keeping track on these posts...

Mohan stay on this board plz...Pasha

Leave a comment:

• josephine schmo
    replied
    Mohan:

I agree with you whole heartedly. This board has gone straight to hell. So many a.s.s.i.n.i.n.e and rude posts lately.

Please pop in every so often, we need you here.

Leave a comment:

• Aguila
    replied
    mohan:

Do not leave! and if you do, would you leave your email so I can ask you question if I am unlucky and get into Removal Proceedings...

Leave a comment:

• mohan
    replied
    I am visiting this forum for a long time and took active part in discussions. This garbage was always here but it was less. There was a GUEST who posted "Deport illegal aliens" then another poster using another peoples name,then by *** Just copy and paste the same posts and replies in great length, then ACELAW" and Now michael, and this unrelated topics and way more then the actual meaningful conversation related to immigration.
    I better get out from here. Bye everyone,
    It was nice talking to you on this board.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    yes, I do agree, but as far as I can see this forum lacks moderation and nobody suffers any consequences for their inappropriate behavier. Pity.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Well, I do belong to several other immigration forums, where moderators strictly enforce the language and the rules of the forum. People get kicked out of the forum for offensive language and insulting messages like this. The forums do not bar people from expressing their opinions if those opinions are not expressed solely to offend the other forum users.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    That particular message posted by Michael was in response to someone looking for help to bring their USC child into the U.S., the person that Michael gladly refers to as "kicked out" came to the States on B1 and accompanied a USC infant. She and the infant were denied entrance to the United States at the point of entry.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    I do not believe that this forum should allow posts like this:

"Your "partner" seems to have quite a lack of morality to begin with by having a child out of wedlock. Furthermore, I applaud the agents who kicked her fat *** out of the country. Anyway, it's a shame they don't kick your fat *** out too." by Michael.

Freedom of speech is freedom of speech, but I was shocked when I read this post - since it offered no helpful information the person was requesting -- only insults that make me feel really badly for the Americans. Although I do realize that Michael is not representative of all Americans, messages like this create an awful image of this great country and make an impression that it is populated exclusively by ignorant racist xenophobes. Thank God it's not so.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Exactly! This is a board dedicated to immigration issues, and people come here looking for help and advice in regards to it. They do not come here looking for opinions of people opposed to immigration, legal or illegal.

Leave a comment:

• vawais
    replied
    At first I thought this was a discussion board meant to give people dealing with Immigration issues some support, networking opportunities and lets them exchange useful information.

I guess I was wrong. I guess it was a discussion board meant for Michael to put effort into putting people down and taking all of his daily frustrations out on people who actually aspire to do something positive with their lives.

Good job Michael, you found yourself a meaning to your life! You must be feeling very accomplished spilling insults and hatred here.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation