No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am visiting this forum for a long time and took active part in discussions. This garbage was always here but it was less. There was a GUEST who posted "Deport illegal aliens" then another poster using another peoples name,then by *** Just copy and paste the same posts and replies in great length, then ACELAW" and Now michael, and this unrelated topics and way more then the actual meaningful conversation related to immigration.
    I better get out from here. Bye everyone,
    It was nice talking to you on this board.
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

mohan:

Do not leave! and if you do, would you leave your email so I can ask you question if I am unlucky and get into Removal Proceedings...

Comment

Mohan:

I agree with you whole heartedly. This board has gone straight to hell. So many a.s.s.i.n.i.n.e and rude posts lately.

Please pop in every so often, we need you here.
        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Mohan...

Please don't leave this board. There are very few people who give real good legal advice and if u leave this board that means ... we will lose a lot...we definitely need a moderator who can control all these childish activities... is there a way to write to webmaster of ILW...Coz whatever few posts we see with ILW Moderator...I don't think he is keeping track on these posts...

Mohan stay on this board plz...Pasha

Comment

Does it work the opposite way too? If I hope that you will win a million dollars that I will end up winning? Sounds good to me!

Max, May you live to be over 100, may your wife get more beautiful with each day, and I hope you win the lottery my friend.

Comment

Invade another country, Totally ignore their rights and well being of OTHERS, cause pain and grief and then tell someone that bad things will happen to them when you wish the same on them, you are one F.U.#$%% U>P> person.

Comment

Mohanbhaiya,

Every City has Garrbage cans.
                So you leave City?
                NO NO NO

then Advise People and do good work .

also
                do not open link with Bad Headings.
                Or Ignore

Ok

wish You All the best.

uj

Comment

Regarding what Lucy said, because my fiance had only a B1 (when she had that precious doc), her USC child has always had to come to the US accompanied by anyone but the mother. If someone other than a relative is involved, an affidavit for permission to care for the child in case of a medical emergency is required. By the way, her USC child is in school here. He's really coming along nicely with his English for a 5 year old He did start crying when I joked with him that he was allowed to only speak English in the house though .... ooops So I said, "pocito espanol, ok?" the tears just dried up!

Comment

blond full blooded american????
                    would that really be a native american with dyed hair?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation