X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will I have problelms?

Hi Guys,

Hope you can help....I am a british citizen came here in 2001 on H1B in Aug 2002 lost current employer and am still seeking employment...My fiancee and I are to be married next month...She is a USC....

Once we are married what needs to be filed? Will the fact I have not worked since Aug 2002 effect my case? Any help would be most welcome...

Hi Guys,

Hope you can help....I am a british citizen came here in 2001 on H1B in Aug 2002 lost current employer and am still seeking employment...My fiancee and I are to be married next month...She is a USC....

Once we are married what needs to be filed? Will the fact I have not worked since Aug 2002 effect my case? Any help would be most welcome...

Comment

Fill forms I-485 and I-130 to adjust status from h1-b to conditional green card. Simultaneously, apply for a EAD, which apparently takes about 90 days to be issued, in order to legally work. You should not work until you have the EAD in hands.
      Congratulations on the marriage and good luck!

Comment

http://www.ins.gov/graphics/services...ncy/family.htm Click to this site and it will give you complete info on how to process your papers.

Comment

It depends on what her income is. If she meets the poverty limits, then there should not be a problem.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me at info@myronmorales.com

Comment

jhjlh

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs