Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arab, Muslim students being monitored upon arrival in U.S.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob my friend,
    without the European colonization of the world most of you guys would still hit the drum and dance around the campfire in the middle of the rainforest.
    So let it be. Europeans laid down the foundations and spread their civilization and primitive tribes happend to built on these foundations who now claim to be super civilized.
    I bet two generations ago your ancestors were chewing roots and hunted with arrows...

Comment

Yes I'm a ****** as you said and I'm pruoud of it.Did it ever occur to you that my ancestors were happy the way they were before they were captured,raped and what-not by you are ancestors??You obviously know nothing about African history(and I'm not surprised).I even wonder how you got access to a computer.Shouldn't you guys be in your trailors screwing your sisters??
      I love hitting drums and dance around campfires I'm not ashamed of that!!My ancestors might have been chewing roots and hunting with arrows two generations ago but what were yours doing??Probably raping or beating some slaves.You must be really proud of them!

Comment

Bob, you need to settle down and stop acting like a sociopath. There are countless very fine black Americans who are well-respected, intelligent, praised, and admired and who do not dwell on injustices of the past. You could be one of them, so stop hiding it.

Comment

So it is not okay when blacks talk about slavery, yet jews can talk about the Holocaust forever and get reparations?

No, no one should get over the past injustices, because when history is forgotten, then the same crimes against humanity are repeated.

Comment

We should look forward and learn to stop hating and blaming, but we should never forget the past.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation