Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMV

I am trying to get through to the Corpus Christy DMV concerning an ID my husband had over 10 years ago, (proving he's been in the U.S. continuously for a certain amount of time). Does anyone know how I may be able to obtain this info? May it be too late to obtain this info? I have called and left mess., as well as e-mailed the DMV there and haven't gotten any responses.

I am trying to get through to the Corpus Christy DMV concerning an ID my husband had over 10 years ago, (proving he's been in the U.S. continuously for a certain amount of time). Does anyone know how I may be able to obtain this info? May it be too late to obtain this info? I have called and left mess., as well as e-mailed the DMV there and haven't gotten any responses.

Comment

Diana: They should be able to furnish you the requested information, with your husband's permission. Maybe if your husband were to submit a written and signed request for them to provide such information you may have better luck. I am sure they are trying to protect his privacy. Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation