Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can someone tell me if I can leave the country?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone tell me if I can leave the country?

Hello

I have beeen trying to get the answer to this question for a month or two now. The question is this "Can I leave the USA for a short period of time(2weeks) and return without any problems?"
    My situation is this, I have married a US citizen and have filed all my paperwork , but have not yet been interviewed for my temp. resiedence.

Any help or guidance would be welcome.

JT

Hello

I have beeen trying to get the answer to this question for a month or two now. The question is this "Can I leave the USA for a short period of time(2weeks) and return without any problems?"
    My situation is this, I have married a US citizen and have filed all my paperwork , but have not yet been interviewed for my temp. resiedence.

Any help or guidance would be welcome.

JT

Comment

Do you have Advance Parole? If you do you won't have any problem then plus you never overstayed before your visa or I-94 expired.

Comment

When you receive your EAD then you can apply for Advance Parole to leave the United States. Still I would advise you not to take that risk untill you are interviewed and have a stamp for Green Card on your Passport. If you had overstayed here and once you leave the United States then you can be subject to 3 years/10 years bar and can be denied entry in the United States.
        Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed