Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing AOS interview

I have a pending AOS interview and I was forced to move out of state and live with my sick brother.

I forwarded my mail to my new address and have changed my address with BCIS.

My concern is that I may miss the interview due to the address change. My new address is not permanent either since we are thinking of getting a cheaper place since the medical bill is getting larger.

Please someone help. Can I recover from a missed interview or can I ask for a reschedule to a date that I know that I will be there for the interview.

I have a pending AOS interview and I was forced to move out of state and live with my sick brother.

I forwarded my mail to my new address and have changed my address with BCIS.

My concern is that I may miss the interview due to the address change. My new address is not permanent either since we are thinking of getting a cheaper place since the medical bill is getting larger.

Please someone help. Can I recover from a missed interview or can I ask for a reschedule to a date that I know that I will be there for the interview.

Comment

I am not sure you can reschedule your interview date. The best you can do in your situation is to inform them ASAP when you change your address.

Comment

m

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs