X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 6 after- CSPA tO HEY

dear hey,

its okay i understand how u feel. but remember i am answering you not as a licensed lawyer but just a person with background/knowledge and some units in law subjects because iam a certified public accountant but not a lawyer ok?

so i am answering u in the best way i can comprehend it, ok? but nothing beats consulting a really reputable lawyer.

as you were asking me if it does matter if your parents got their visa after august 6,

i would say YES!!it does matter! in its threotical perspective because once the law has been signed, its efficacy is immediate and the law is made PUBLICLY KNOWN and therefore is binding and effective as it construed to mean by August 6 and therefore anything after august 6 which happen to unmeet so to speak the conditions
    presented then, you will not be benefiting the provisions of CSPA.

and thus, your parents visa was issued august 13,
    it thereotically does not meet the conditions presented for u to avail of the CSPA.

regards
    antman23

dear hey,

its okay i understand how u feel. but remember i am answering you not as a licensed lawyer but just a person with background/knowledge and some units in law subjects because iam a certified public accountant but not a lawyer ok?

so i am answering u in the best way i can comprehend it, ok? but nothing beats consulting a really reputable lawyer.

as you were asking me if it does matter if your parents got their visa after august 6,

i would say YES!!it does matter! in its threotical perspective because once the law has been signed, its efficacy is immediate and the law is made PUBLICLY KNOWN and therefore is binding and effective as it construed to mean by August 6 and therefore anything after august 6 which happen to unmeet so to speak the conditions
    presented then, you will not be benefiting the provisions of CSPA.

and thus, your parents visa was issued august 13,
    it thereotically does not meet the conditions presented for u to avail of the CSPA.

regards
    antman23

Comment

may i know which country are you from?
      i am in usa rightnow with student visa.if i have to avail this shall i meet the lawyer in my home country or usa ?
      should my parents meet the lawyer in their home country or should i meet over here?

please respond quickly

hey

Comment

hi hey!! why? do u wanna visit me in my country?

regards to you and study hard!

antman23

Comment

Hey!

You can apply for adjustment of status here if you're already present in the U.S.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation