Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with i-129 notice please !!

I checked my fiancee's petition status on line and the BCIS said they need additional evidence. Can anyone help me what evidence i suppose to submit additionally and, how long will it take from no on?
    They let me know after 195 days i filed.
    Kebero

I checked my fiancee's petition status on line and the BCIS said they need additional evidence. Can anyone help me what evidence i suppose to submit additionally and, how long will it take from no on?
    They let me know after 195 days i filed.
    Kebero

Comment

Jesse, you have been nice to me please help me explaining my question.
      What they said was they need additional evidence and i will submit whatever they asked. I haven't got the letter yet.
      How log will it take after i submit?
      Since it has been already 7 months since i first filed the petition.
      THankyou very much
      kebero

Comment

You should have received an RFE (Request for Evidence) that should have explained what additional evidence they need. Which service center did you apply to? Sounds like Nebraska. Depending on the service center, it could be addition couple of months to get them the evidence and get a decision. Sorry, I wish I had a more definite answer for you.

Comment

kebero,

my most important advice to you is that they will provide you an envelope and will ask a specifi evidence they need to continued the process.. the envelop will be color codded and I believe it is green. remember to return the information with that envelope....what that envelop does is that it will transfer your information you provided in front of everyone....please remember to send the envelope they provided to you and not your own..
          good luck with your process.

Comment

Dear sir, my parents won u.s lottery in 1998 and i was filied for since 1999 january.But uptill now my case has not being approved.So i dont no when my case will be approved and how long is d waiting period for child of u.s permanent.I was filied for in Texas service center.
            FROM KENNETH

Comment

JESSE thankyou very much for your prompt response about my fiancee i-129 f.
              I filed it in TSC (texas). You said may be 2 months. But my fiancee felt hopless she thinks it may not approved. What additional info. do you think they need? I submit,
              -pitures of both
              -Air line ticket i traveled with
              -Letters /from her / both in english and my native language
              -her pictures
              -Biographic info & the application of course
              _copy of the visa

But the letter wasn't translated.
              CAN YOU HELP AGAIN PLEASE

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily