Rock'm Sock'm DEBATE Forum 4 All Inappropriate Discourse KNOCK YOURSELVES OUT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got blamed for that thread today. I just read it, it's so stupid I didn't even comment.

Why would I call an Indian Bob? Hel-lo!!!
    Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

• Hey Jo ..

After being on this board for 1 year ... I learned something very important ... the best thing to do is ignore it... if u reply or defend yourself then they are going to tease you more and more... and if u don't pay attention to those posts...they will get tired and leave u alone...so simple solution is just ignore and that's it...who cares ? ... Pasha

Comment

• Guess I deserve it. Dizzy, ear.
        Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

• Jo

Oddly enough I dont think he is fake Id
          I know that its not you. He is member not jr. I found old old post from this one sometime back. I remember him because of the golf pro name competing with tiger Wood.

My dog has fleas- Music Teacher

Comment

• $wow, I made hot fudge sundae, you want?

All down the fron t of my shirt.
            Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

• How Do You Mend A Broken Heart? - Bee Gees
              Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

• ok enough already

We used to run this thread to keep the inappropriate discourse on the board down.

the board has been cleared of the anti illegal/undocumented posts. but enough already of the "clearing posts". Time to make them into one single thread to post under and to let the board clear for people in need of immigration help. what will a newcomer think by seeing the board flooded with this. they will just go away like before and spread the bad news.

enough already. Let all these posts die /or make them into one thread. Beverly has started doing her part by posting hers all into one thread.

Lets all get back to the real work at hand

Comment

• Originally posted by 4now:
                  ok enough already

We used to run this thread to keep the inappropriate discourse on the board down.

the board has been cleared of the anti illegal/undocumented posts. but enough already of the "clearing posts". Time to make them into one single thread to post under and to let the board clear for people in need of immigration help. what will a newcomer think by seeing the board flooded with this. they will just go away like before and spread the bad news.

enough already. Let all these posts die /or make them into one thread. Beverly has started doing her part by posting hers all into one thread.

Ah, a blast from the past. How's everything, 4now?

Comment

• Isn't this the place to talk about immigration? Or is it only for people who are pro illegal? No one else is allowed? Whats the deal? I came here a week ago and there were some fights going on but this is insane. Who are these people that keep posting garbage about chickens? What do chickens have to do with anything?

Comment

• Topics about chickens are much better than blatant hate-filled comments.

Comment

• Originally posted by davdah:
                        Is it hate to have a different opinion?
                        The **** chickens are just as illegal as their owners. I say deport them all to KFC.
                        It depends on WHAT that opinion is. Davdah, isn't/wasn't your wife/fiance an illegal alien??? I distinctly remember a thread where you stated you posted bond for her.
                        Are you NOW saying that you are against your wife??? Make up your mind.

Comment

• Davdah, I'm sorry, you still sound confused to me.

"I posted the bond and got the lawyer I was kind of on the fence as to it being the right thing to do."

"It was also part of the reason I came here and the other site."

"As time went on it was dicovered that she was in fact legal all along. As time went on it was dicovered that she was in fact legal all along. "Paperwork snafu and wrong dates."

"I think its sometimes the hateful opinion of the accuser being transposed onto the accused."

90% of the posters here have "paperwork snafus" and "wrong dates". These are the same people that you are NOW placing judgement upon (evidenced by your previous postings).

If you came to an immigration discussion board to determine if you should trust your wife, your issues are deeper than a need to merely understand immigration law.

Most immigrants get into trouble (enter illegal status like your fiance did) out of ignorance for the complexity of the immigration law.

So, when your fiance's status was "illegal", which it was, according to the law, you were against her??

Now that you got the "snafus" and "wrong dates" cleared up, you are for her?

A prenumptual agreement will not fix this.

Either you love and TRUST your wife, or you don't.

This is what I was trying to say to you. If I was your wife, I would want to know for sure if you are going to be there for me, you know, like in "the better or worse" sense of things....

Comment

• runaway bride insurance

Comment

• Originally posted by swissnut:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
                              ok enough already

Ah, a blast from the past. How's everything, 4now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey there swissy

Great to see you. Those were the days eh.

Looks like the board is trying to clean up again.. just hope it lasts... otherwise it will be time to leave again.

Hope you are taking good care of my trains. lol

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed