X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Everybody!
    I came here for a simple question being answered.
    Iam glad someone replied and cared enough,but all those responses that iam reading don't make no sence to me! Can you be trusted? Are your answers for real? Or you just getting a kick out of writing something as long as you wrote something,right! About the girl needs the beating she deserves I hope this was not meant for me!
    Now,he is coming on a 3month's visa would that be considered visitor's visa .Would that be enough for us to get married without getting in trouble.
    Any real reply would be appriciated.
    Thank you Me

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It is time that you learn english, and as someone was saying in an earlier post that umesh is an old fart, I suppose you're an older fart!

I thought i was smelling something!
    Go take a shower!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    your loss!

i really hope that you will follow through with what you said umesh passi because if you don't, it will happen again and again. it is time someone turns this young lady over there knee and give her the beating she has always deserved.

good luck umesh

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Martina, tell umesh to answer to my post "to umesh"

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If he is travelling on Visit Visa then after you get your citizenship, it will be best for him to come here on visit Visa and get married. Then you can sponsor him and he can apply for his AOS and EAD. If he is not travelling on Visit Visa and is coming here under Visa Waiver Program then I will be better to file for a Fiance Visa.
    Good luck.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi
    I came here 4months ago about me getting married to a foreigner.Iam in the process to get my citizenship I filed Jan.2003 and allready had my fingerprints taken.My question now:after Iam a citizen do I have to file for a viance visa or can we just go ahead and get married and go from there.In the meanwhile he comes to see me for three months goes back to his country for a month,comes back for three,I know this is not elegal we are just trying to fight the time because we know my paperwork might not be ready till Jan 2004.Please anyone could you give me your input on my question.
    thanks

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic N eed some answers!

N eed some answers!

Hi
    I came here 4months ago about me getting married to a foreigner.Iam in the process to get my citizenship I filed Jan.2003 and allready had my fingerprints taken.My question now:after Iam a citizen do I have to file for a viance visa or can we just go ahead and get married and go from there.In the meanwhile he comes to see me for three months goes back to his country for a month,comes back for three,I know this is not elegal we are just trying to fight the time because we know my paperwork might not be ready till Jan 2004.Please anyone could you give me your input on my question.
    thanks
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation