Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denied cancellation of removal!!!

yesterday i was denied cancellation of removal, because of use of made up ss# and irs refund, so i was not a moral person, it looks like the judge was already prepare to denied it ,he also have a newspaper with a story about somebody who got jail for this so he use it as a closing statement. also the interpreter tell us outside that that judge denied for both way, if you do taxes with invalid ss# or if you dont file them.
    either way he denied. so i will appeal because my lawyer said i have a good case, of course she will make more money, but my hardship is this my son is using special help at school and it will be check for learning desability, and also is being treated of behavior disorders and is taking medicine for that.
    anybody knows how long take the appeal or what is best to do????
    i thank you in advance for your help.

yesterday i was denied cancellation of removal, because of use of made up ss# and irs refund, so i was not a moral person, it looks like the judge was already prepare to denied it ,he also have a newspaper with a story about somebody who got jail for this so he use it as a closing statement. also the interpreter tell us outside that that judge denied for both way, if you do taxes with invalid ss# or if you dont file them.
    either way he denied. so i will appeal because my lawyer said i have a good case, of course she will make more money, but my hardship is this my son is using special help at school and it will be check for learning desability, and also is being treated of behavior disorders and is taking medicine for that.
    anybody knows how long take the appeal or what is best to do????
    i thank you in advance for your help.

Comment

Your lawyer will present or should present your case with the different approach. you need a waiver for hardship for USC. Based on that you can get the fraud waiver. This waiver will work for both , cencellation of removal and adjustment of status.
      Your lawyer should already known that the cencellation of removal will not work beacuse you did a fraud called misrepresentation when used fake SSN.
      I don,t know why your attorney made the request for cencellation of removal when she already known that it will will be thrown out as soon as it seen.( if She Know ). I guess money is the main concern here.
      I wonder if waiver can be done correctly.

Comment

Mohan, could you kindly explain a bit more on the difference between cancellation of removal and a waiver (I guess I-601?). Thanks a lot.

Comment

So are you saying that you want to avoid any penalty at all for misrepresentation and misusing a SSN? Why do we have white color workers in jail because of the same thing? Pretty soon, if we strip all "wrongdoing"

Comment

See a scanned copy of fake ID first daughter BARBARA BUSH had confiscated when she tried to buy alcohol at a bar in New Haven, Connecticut.

http://www.fakeidman.com/

"Illegal immigrants, do as I say, but..."

LOL

Comment

I am sorry to hear that. I can imagine how you feel, because I am in the same situation. I made up a SSN#, worked for a company for a year and half... now I quit and get married. I never filed for income tax return. As it seems there is no help through adjustment of status unless you use a fraud waiver and prove extreme hardship for USC. Actually I have read some articles lately saying that a lie on I-9 is not a fraud and misrepresentation by INA. You didn't do it to obtain any immigration benefits so that shouldn't be a reason for denial. But God knows it probably depends on the judges mood.

Comment

When You are order removed, means whenever INs catch you you are send back to your home country. Sometime if you are at flight risk they may detain you in the court itself and handed over to INS for removal. If you have outstanding removal order against you, you need to get the cencellation of removal, if you qualify for that. This is to protect yourself to get deported by INS.
                On the other hand To adjust your status you need to get Waiver for extreme hardship. This waiver can be produced in the Court Or in the ins depends upon who have the jurisdiction of your case.
                Thats the difference between two.

Comment

Please don't argue, why we have White collars... when what who etc ... with me I didnot make these laws and I am not saying from my mind... Okey

The best place is to argue for that , in front of your congressmen.

Comment

What is the difference between beeing actually in hands of INS and aplying for cancelation of removal and beeing free (married) and aplying for adjustment of status? Do the same rules and conditions apply in both cases when you have been out of status for a while and made a fraud of using a made up SSN? Is the fraud waiver necessary in both cases?

Comment

In hand of INS means you are being deported. You are flight risk. If the release you you will disappear. IN other case you will beappeared in INS/court when asked (Presumed)

Comment

This waiver can be produced in the Court Or in the ins depends upon who have the jurisdiction of your case.
                        Thats the difference between two.

Please Mohan explain...
                        isn't the court the last step to every file coming fron the INS ... isn't anyone allowed
                        to NTA if the INS keep denying your ASO or waivers ??
                        tHANK YOU

Comment

could anyone say what this waiver is called and a link to download this waiver would be really helpful!

Comment

Well Mohan? please shed some light on this!

Comment

Guest posted January 28, 2003 08:35 PM
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              I entered the US on a vwp HOLIDAY VISA for fear immigration would take my gc from me( I didnt use it for 5 for illness reasons,) (gc has 5 years left to run). When I left the US five years ago on the green card no one swiped it or took details so they dont know I left the US. (I will get an FOIA)I was however, in the US on a holiday for two weeks last summer, and now the current holiday vwp visa expires next week. I want to stay petition to get in again through my sister who is a citizen.But it will mean not being able to visit home and waiting for years to get petitioned in and being illegal? If I stay

1), will the fact that I overstayed the VWP visa go against any future diversity lottery I might win,or petition,

2.I wonder should I should go home on time b4 expires and try to come in on my green card. ???

3. If I stay and work on my gc for 4.5 yrs and apply for citizenship what problems do I face

4.If I stay whats my best course

I only have a few days to consider what to do, !! Iwould be grateful for advise, Umesh , Mogan?? guests??

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation