•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    Hi Akpcat,

Wow !!! I knew you will reply against it instead of trying to understand what have been told in my post..... I really don't want to argue or verbally fight with you but have you ever realized, up to what stage you are contradicting yourself in your posts ? it says a lot about you and not any USC....
    You came here on F1 visa and it has been already 3 yrs since u r in USA. So I guess, your masters must be over and 1 extra year they give after that was going to end...right ? anyway its none of my business....

"LIVE PRESENTLY BE SURE...
    IM HERE FOR MY PURPOSE AND ONCE ITS DONE IM OUT."

Its not even one month since you have asked for help regarding your AOS on this board and your marriage didn't work because of sterility and blah blah blah... Are you making fool out of people here ? this is you who runs after GC and not anybody else...what difference does it make if got married to a guy of your ethnicity or somebody else ? does it ? he is still USC. If you didn't want to live here then why this marriage and asking about AOS ? you seemed to be worried I guess at that time, didn't you ? YOU ASKED...YOUR HUSBAND WAS GOING TO JOIN ARMY AND WILL THAT HELP MAKE YOUR AOS FASTER....AND TOLD PLEASE LET ME KNOW...
    THIS IS YOU WHO IS INTERESTED IN STAYING HERE...and you here NOW tell with proud....i came here with purpose, once its done I will go back...? Are you kidding us?
    THEN YOU WRITE IN ANOTHER POST " If one is to get a marriage declared invalid because it was short(three weeks). Due to sterility reasons. What happens if they remarry again to a us citizen . does it affect there application for adjustment of status. Is it better not to disclose this information. is it required in the application"
    So it is you who wants a divorce and you are already ready to marry again to your favorite "USC" and then become worried about AOS and try not to disclose this matter and ask weather it is required in application or not..." WHO IS DESPERATE TO STAY IN THIS COUNTRY ? YOU ASK TO USE ALL KIND OF FRAUD AND YOUR CHANCES....WHERE ARE YOUR MORALS ? AND YOU BLAME USA AND USC FOR EVERYTHING.... I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU BUT YOUR TRUE PICTURE IS OUT HERE.....NOW IF YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON THEN THINK WISELY AND LOOK INTO YOURSELF.....

"NOTHING TO DO WITH EXPERIENCE. ITS OBSERVATIONS MADE DAY IN DAY OUT. ALOT ON THIS POSTS BY RACISTS LIKE ACELAW...."
    if your observations made you so much distressful from the day you entered here...how come you managed to stay here for 3 long years ? didn't YOU realize ALL OF THIS before....? You say truth is bitter...look into yourself...you can not lie to yourself...it started disturbing you when you got problem with your AOS, buddy....!!!
    I am happy for you and your country that it is wealthy....

"who comes here in most of the cases becomes USC eventually.
    SPEAK FOR YOURSELF..."
    yeah !!! that's why you got married to USC, and ready to remarry other USC with ur chances to stay here... GO AGAIN THROUGH THIS POST....I agree with the fact there are bad USCs and bad aliens...but learn to respect other country then others will respect urs as well...

Take it easy and calm down...!!! Have a good day !!! Pasha

[This message was edited by Pasha Patel on November 09, 2003 at 10:26 PM.]

[This message was edited by Pasha Patel on November 09, 2003 at 10:34 PM.]

Leave a comment:

• cuppa t
    replied
    Errrrr... Do the Germans know they bombed Pearl Harbour? lmao

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    "IM HERE FOR MY PURPOSE AND ONCE ITS DONE IM OUT. " - Typical alien attitude 'nuff said

Leave a comment:

• akpcat
    replied
    To All Who Hate America

I cant believe you people are badmouthing about the country in which you live presently.

LIVE PRESENTLY BE SURE...
    IM HERE FOR MY PURPOSE AND ONCE ITS DONE IM OUT.

I SUPPOSE YOU DO THE SAME THING. YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE

GO BUILD YOUR COUNTRY.

Don't you think, you guys are shallow enough to state like this just based on couple of your own bad experiences ?

NOTHING TO DO WITH EXPERIENCE. ITS OBSERVATIONS MADE DAY IN DAY OUT. ALOT ON THIS POSTS BY RACISTS LIKE ACELAW....

I BELIEVE BY SPEAKING OUT THE TRUTH DOES NOT MEAN SHALLOW IT MEANS I DO NOT ACCEPT ALOT OF WHAT I SEE GOING ON AND WELL IF U HAVE BEEN BLINDED BY THE GC IM SORRY NOTHING CAN BE DONE.

Does that mean you love $$$ only?

ACTUALLY WHERE I AM FROM THERE IS PLENTY OF MONEY. AND THATS WHY I AM HERE LEGALLY!!!!

I CAN AFFORD TO EXPERIENCE BOTH WORLDS OF CULTURE...

who comes here in most of the cases becomes USC eventually.
    SPEAK FOR YOURSELF...

Leave a comment:

• akpcat
    replied
    THE TRUTH OF THE VERY EDUCATED HURTS...

IM EXTREMELY SORRY.....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Note that the original writer LZ only complained about his inability to make money and high expenses; nothing about the Freedom and Love that America is all about. And these punks that spew anti-American hatred will get whats coming to them. I sent the FBI Antiterrorism task force the URLS of the posters who support the Sept 11 attacks (especially apkcat). What a bunch of garbage. These people are so stupid, it spins your head. It's funny how they all spew the same Anti American propaganda word for word. They use words like "hegemony" "IMF" to pretend they are educated. They are idiot clones of communists and nazis. Why are these dirtbags here if they hate it so much ? They are on this board because they are desperate to stay here. Their existance on this board is proof of the greatness of America. Yes the world has a choice: America or Freedom. I stand for America.

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    To All Who Hate America

Hi everybody ! I cant believe you people are badmouthing about the country in which you live presently. You think all USCs are stupid and ignorant. When somebody replies to your post, you say ...."you (USC) proved it here about your (USC's) stupidity" then what are you doing by writing such posts ? if you hate USA so much then what are you doing here ? I am not telling anybody to go back, but think over it wisely. Does that mean you love $$$ only? We are not talking here about legal / illegal at all....
    Every country has its own pluses and minuses, but if you are so much educated with high moral values like your nation..then you shouldn't do this. Don't you think, you guys are shallow enough to state like this just based on couple of your own bad experiences ?
    Who is USC ? what is definition of USC ? everyone who comes here in most of the cases becomes USC eventually. Where will you find yourself couple of years down the road ?
    If you are a gentleman then you should learn to find more positive sides rather than only negative.... Wish you all the best... Pasha

Leave a comment:

• josephine schmo
    replied
    OMG Billie! What did you do?

I know it's personal, so you don't have to answer.

I hope you kicked him right in the n u t s !!!!!

Leave a comment:

• akpcat
    replied
    to michael

"America is THE most productive nation in history in the world because we work hard."

are u sure?

More like you get It is chilling to realise that it is such cold-blooded pursuit of economic interests and profits that defines U.S. maneouvres in the region and its attacks on Afghanistan. That all this should happen in the name of grieving the death of nearly 7000 innocent American lives is plain cruelty. The world today is being asked to side with the U.S. in a fight against global terrorism. This is only a cover. The world is being asked today, in reality, to side with the U.S. as it seeks to strengthen its economic hegemony. This is neither acceptable nor will be allowed.

it becomes clear that to advance the interests of its oil majors and to establish effective control over the oil resources in the region, the U.S. requires a pliant Government in an unified Afghanistan.

The IMF has entered into agreements with some 90 countries throughout the world - and over half of the world's population have lived directly under IMF-imposed conditions. And what's the record? Are these people, some of the poorest in the world, better off or worse off, having gone through the IMF "shock therapy." In country after country where IMF austerity programs are imposed, unemployment rises, wages go down, and human suffering is greatly increased as governments are forced to cut back on subsidies for food, health care, education, fuel and other basic necessities of life.

IMF and World Bank reforms for more that twenty-five year period has been catastrophic. Following the advice of these institutions, country after country has suffered massive de-industrialisation, privatisation and huge hikes in the cost of living, at the same time as precipitous falls in the export prices of the primary commodities intended to buoy the nation to prosperity

I DIDNT KNOW BY USING, EXPLOITING AND CONTROLLING THE REST OF THE WORLDS RESOURCES IS A WAY OF MAKING A COUNTYR A SUPER POWER...
    WELL THERE IS ALOT TO COME.

THIS IS COMPLETE IGNORANCE AS ONE OF MY PROFESSORS SAID. AMERICANS ARE VERY IGNORANT. "THEY THINK THERE WAY IS ALWAYS THE BEST"

BE PREPARED TO FOR A LOT OF SHOCK. 911 PRETTY GOOD EXAMPLE.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    From the voice of reason.

You reak a pungent odor, your mother smells like cheap wine and you are a silly goose. You smelly foreigners stink up America. You people appall me and all that is good. Now go leave now. We are going to kick your ginzoid *** back to the land of grapes and crud. You think because of September 11 that you can sit here and bad mouth America ? I hope all on this board stand up against your defamation of America. You will not get away with this. America never gives up. Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor ?

http://www.geocities.com/god_bless_america_lyrics/

While the storm clouds gather far across the sea, Let us swear allegiance to a land that's free,Let us all be grateful for a land so fair,
    As we raise our voices in a solemn prayer

God bless America
    Land that I love
    Stand beside her
    And Guide her
    Through the night with the light from above

To the mountains
    To the prairees
    To the Oceans
    White with foam

God bless America
    My home sweet home
    God bless America
    My home sweet home !!!

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Leave a comment:

• billiedance
    replied
    To Josephine: She showed up on my doorstep

Leave a comment:

• juliep
    replied
    Louzeta-

I hope that want some others have wrote does not make you think that all Americans are that way. My husband has been here. He does know what it is like to live and work in America. We have discussed this topic very much, and we have both come to the decision that right now i our lives we want to be here. I have visited him in Italy, and it is true that it is much different there as you had metioned. I loved it when I was there.

Buona Fortuna!

Julie

Leave a comment:

• louzeta
    replied
    Michael,

you ARE a Dego, a Chief Barbarian Dego - and of course an idiot, the best candidate to Chief Barbarian Idiot ... your taunting does not touch me, not at all ...

I decide.

You shut up.

That's it.

Best regards

LZ

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'm not a dego idiot. Why are you still here if you hate America so much ? Just leave. Nah. You will stay and file I-751 or some abuse waiver or miraculously find yet another American to marry. we know this trick. Your wife expects you to work unlike you lazy sloths in Europe. America is THE most productive nation in history in the world because we work hard. This may be a shock to you but this is America. No siestas. No month long holidays. No smoking. This is what makes America strong and great. Now go away before I taunt you further silly italian pig.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'm not a dego idiot. Why are you still here if you hate America so much ? Just leave. Nah. You will stay and file I-751 or some abuse waiver or miraculously find yet another American to marry. we know this trick. Your wife expects you to work unlike you lazy sloths in Europe. America is THE most productive nation in history in the world because we work hard. This may be a shock to you but this is America. No siestas. No month long holidays. No smoking. This is what makes America strong and great. Now go away before I taunt you further.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation