Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mean immigrtion officer. have not heard anthing yet

hi. i had an interview in nov 2002. my situation is a family sponsored case. im 26. parents citenzens(when they got thru the lawyer didnt add my name to the paperwork). im canadiian born. i made the mistake of not getting a lawyer. i had filled out the forns and thought it was a straight foward case nothing complicated. at the interview, he made me nervous and i didnt have continous passport record. so he said he'll ck my record. when i was under 18 my parent applied for me. but later we went on vaction out of country(i was 17).i think this may hurt me. after leaving the interview he made me feel soo small.
    Im about to get a lawyer to take over. trust me nothing simple there. u need a lawyer. does anyone have any suggestions, or any idea of why so long and is it normal?

hi. i had an interview in nov 2002. my situation is a family sponsored case. im 26. parents citenzens(when they got thru the lawyer didnt add my name to the paperwork). im canadiian born. i made the mistake of not getting a lawyer. i had filled out the forns and thought it was a straight foward case nothing complicated. at the interview, he made me nervous and i didnt have continous passport record. so he said he'll ck my record. when i was under 18 my parent applied for me. but later we went on vaction out of country(i was 17).i think this may hurt me. after leaving the interview he made me feel soo small.
    Im about to get a lawyer to take over. trust me nothing simple there. u need a lawyer. does anyone have any suggestions, or any idea of why so long and is it normal?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation