Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asylum interview

i attended an asylum interview in New Jersey(Lyndhurst) on e 5th on november 2003. i want to know approximatley how long it takes for you to get e interview results. was told that i would get a mail out response. anyone with similar experiences?

i attended an asylum interview in New Jersey(Lyndhurst) on e 5th on november 2003. i want to know approximatley how long it takes for you to get e interview results. was told that i would get a mail out response. anyone with similar experiences?

Comment

How much an attorney charged you for your asylum case?

Comment

i did not use an attorney.

Comment

Hi Zim!
          I am extremely interested in your asylum story! I have no idea how to begin and what to do! I am from Romania, very tight political situation, and Hungarian nationality!
          Could you give me som eadvice??

Comment

It all depends on where you had your interview. It took me about 65 days to get an answer. You can write them and find out what the problem is if there is any. But I am sure you'll get an answer soon.

P.S. It could be that they are waiting on your prints to clear the FBI.

Comment

Zim you have to be careful. IF you don't hear from them till now..something is going on...i had the same problem...i wait for the answer in vain and end up receiving a letter of removal because i didn't show up at the hearing b4 the judge. I received the result of the interview and the notice to appear in front of the judge one day after the scheduled date. So you can do is go back in Mew Jersey and ask them personnally what's going on if you haven't heard from them...DO NOT WAIT!!!...i waited as they told me and now im in trouble: my clock is stopped and i can't apply for working permit. Don't do the same mistake. Good Luck To You

Comment

i call them often, give them my alien number and all they say is that the asylum officer has not made a decision on your case yet.

Comment

it will take a month or two. I guess your case is forwarded to court at Newark for further proceeding.
                  Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed