Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child Status Protection Act, 2002

I have good news to share with everybody. My son's case has been converted from F1 to IR-2 by NVC. We have received information and Forms from NVC to submit Appointment of Representative Form and a Bill to deposit Affidavit of Support fee.

I am thankful to Mr. President, Mohan, White Female and others for their guidance and unconditional support. Although, it took about 6 months of correspondence with INS, U.S. Embassy in my home country, Department of State and NVC but ultimately justice is done. So I suggest everybody to keep their fingers crossed and hope for the best to come.

Thanks and God Bless Everybody.

I have good news to share with everybody. My son's case has been converted from F1 to IR-2 by NVC. We have received information and Forms from NVC to submit Appointment of Representative Form and a Bill to deposit Affidavit of Support fee.

I am thankful to Mr. President, Mohan, White Female and others for their guidance and unconditional support. Although, it took about 6 months of correspondence with INS, U.S. Embassy in my home country, Department of State and NVC but ultimately justice is done. So I suggest everybody to keep their fingers crossed and hope for the best to come.

Thanks and God Bless Everybody.

Comment

congratulations!!

Comment

What did you actually do about that, umesh?
        I would like to hear.

And congr.,
        Thanks.

Comment

Dear Umesh:

That is indeed good news. I wish you and your family happy reunion and the very best in life

Comment

Thank you Mr. President, it would not have been realized unless I had proper guidance from you, Mohan and others.
            Mr. President, I hope you, Mohan and others will check this board like before and post your valuable views here always. In your absence, I tried to keep this board alive but I am not sure, if I could do any good to this Board. I hope you, Mohan and others will be regular visitors on this Board now onward.
            Regards.

Comment

You truly are the Master, Umesh Passi! Nice work!

I just can't express my happiness for you and your son. I really am so very excited for you. You truly are deserving of all good that comes your way and more. You really are an Angel in disguise!

May God Bless You and Your Family Always and Forever!

Comment

congratulations!!
                MR Passi.

Comment

Dear Umesh:

I would love to contribute but sometimes I cannot really stand the "noise" of all the issues that have nothing to do with the original intent of this forum

Regards

Comment

Hello All

If anybody knows then let me reply that how to contact NVC via E-mail.And will they answer right way vai mail??

waiting for rply
                    naik

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs