X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conditional green card

Hi

I have a question regarding CGR. Mine is due early in Jan 04 so when is the right time for me to send the application to remove the condition and how do you do that. Also i am moving to another state so this seems little confusing and i sure would appreciate your help. You have some great answers regarding this Marie.

Thank you

Hi

I have a question regarding CGR. Mine is due early in Jan 04 so when is the right time for me to send the application to remove the condition and how do you do that. Also i am moving to another state so this seems little confusing and i sure would appreciate your help. You have some great answers regarding this Marie.

Thank you

Comment

You will have to file the Form I 751, which you can find on the ins web site, dowload it, read the instructions. You also have to provide initial evidence with your form (everything is explained on the form). You have to file 90 days before your conditional status expires.
      If you move: within 10 days you will have to submit a change of address form to the INS, it is also on its web site. Make sure that you mail it certified with a return requested, so that you have proof, that you changed your address.

Comment

Oh thank you so much for your advice.

I will defintely do that.

Comment

Yup, do what he tells ya

I have been really busy lately so I don't come to the board often anymore.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation