Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is an enormous number of Americans who have been harmed by the criminals who pass through the nation's open borders. For that reason, this section can only provide a symbolic tribute to the many unnamed victims who have been killed, raped, rob

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Let me first say I never called any names, do you feel gulity about something? Now on to your quotes from others. Do you have any of your own views? Thought not!
      As for your little tax game your assumeing (you know what they say when you assume) that this family will file, well your wrong, this family will not file because of fear of being deported. So now you see that $3,000.00 will never make it to that family. So there you go, the FICA & Medicare money stays right here. Because no matter how little you make we must all pay some sort of tax in "THE LAND OF THE FREE"
      I will say that I believe that EVERYONE should pay their medical bills!!!!.
      As for $1-$5 to a fund, HA, Why dont you do the same every time you pay a bill , give your children $ or take your family out for ice-cream (something the others dont do).
      As for you having an oppion well i guess everyone has one. Ill now leve you wiht yours.

Comment

That's right a cheap shot ,YOU JUST implied IT, O YOU THINK THE INSULTS WAS ANY LESS THAT WAY, SNEAKNIE AND INDOCUNATED
        RACE YOU SAY, WHAT DOES LA RAZA MEAN? I FORGOTTEN ISN'T IT NICE TO SEE THOSE ***BER STICKERS THAT SAY "fU@# YOU THIS IS STILL MEXICO", CAN YOU TELL ME WHY THE OTHER ILLEGAL ALIENS HERE WERE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS AMNSERTY? KIND OF RACIEST AND PREJUDICAL WOULDN'T YOU SAY.
        i NEVER SAID OR IMPLIED i WAS BETTER, SHOW ME WHERE,YOU BROKE INTO OUR COUNTRY, SAME AS ME BREAKING INTO YOUR HOUSE, YOU SHOULD QUIT WHILE YOU ARE WAY AHEAD OF THE GAME HERE IN THIS COUNTRY, I DON'T KNOW HOW WE COULD BE ANY FAIRER TO YOU ALL, MY GOD YOU COMMITED AT LEAST 3 FELONIES, YOU SHOULD BE ON A BUS BACK IF YOUR ILLEGAL INSTEAD OF ATTACKING THE LOCALS,WHAT ELSE CAN WE DO FOR YOU ALL??????

I feel sorry for you and any children you might have. To be raised in a home where you think you are better because of the color of your skin is a shame. I hope you one day dont have to disown one of your children or other family member because the chances are that some one close to you will marry into another race.

RACE YOU SAY, WHAT DOES LA RAZA MEAN ? I FORGOTTEN ISN'T IT NICE TO SEE THOSE ***BER STICKERS THAT SAY "fU@# YOU THIS IS STILL MEXICO",CAN YOU TELL ME WHY THE OTHER ILLEGAL ALIENS HERE WERE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS AMNESTY? KIND OF RACIEST AND PREJUDICAL WOULDN'T YOU SAY.
        More than 85 percent of the 2.7 million ultimately legalized were from Latin American countries. Mexico and Central America alone supplied nearly 84 percent of all legalizations. Fears of Red Ink Justified What Lessons, If Any? In ten years the United States has paid out $156.7 for the! direct and indirect costs of the legalized population, but has received a little more than half that back in taxes ÷ $78 billion. That figure would be substantially higher if expressed in 1996 dollars.

IS MEXICO HANDING OVER $29,148 TO 3 MILLION USC THAT BROKE IN TO THEIR COUNTRY, I THINK THEY (POLICE/MILTARY) SAVE THE BULETS FOR WHEN REALLY NEEDED, LIKE RUNNING DRUGS OVER THE BORDER, INVADING MEXICO WOULD GET YOU 30 YEARS OR A BEATING WITH A STICK, WE HAVE TO THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, WE HELP AND ALL WE GET IS THIS SH$% FROM FOLKS WHO DON'T APPERICTE JACKSH#$ AND THINK THE WORLD OWES THEM. yOU DON'T WANT TO HELP YOU JUST SNEAK IN LIKE THE THIVES YOU ARE IN THE NIGHT AND TAKE WHAT OTHERS HAVE BULIT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DO IT YOURSELFS.oh my WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING SOMETHING POSTIVE FOR YOUR PEOPLE, WE HAVE USC THAT WILL PAY, WELL ENJOY YOUR SHORTING STAY, THE WHEELS TURN SLOW SOMETIMES, BUT THEY DO TURN,AND THEY ARE TURNING AGASINT ILLEGAL ALIENS, YOU PICKED THE WRONG FOLKS TO SCREW, EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY.

The total fiscal deficit of $78.7 billion amounts to a government subsidy to each member of the 1987 legalized population of $29,148. A subsidy of that amount would have enabled most amnesty seekers to establish a farm or business and remain in their home countries.

Comment

And once again you quote others! Get your own ideas. You and people like you are the reason why people are dying to get here, just to prove you wrong. "I" Was born and raised here in the USA so you see my little friend "I" didnt break in any where. You & your ansestor my friend did! "I" am an American Indian This is my land, mine and my people. So you & yours can jump right back on the boat youse came on and float right back to your contry. We didnt need you then and dont need you now. We lived off "OUR" land and had no immigration or deficit before the white man came here. The white man came used our trees to make the root of all evil ($) and now act as though the gave birth to it. Get a clue The thing you are fighting for are not even your and nor are they mine they belong to "MOTHER EARTH" So before you make this weak atempt to claim what is not yours be thankful that we allow "YOU" to stay here still today. And so you dont have to read into what I say let me say it

HAVE A NICE DAY!

Comment

Acelaw tries to make us think that he is not a racist by stating statistics about African Americans. In reality, he obiously hates Hispanics. Most of his posts deal directly with Mexico, Mexicans, and even Hispanics in general, which is quite idiotic, since there are millions of US citizens who are Hispanics!!! You can't hide your racism, Acelaw.

Comment

PS Did you try that website, acelaw? It's http://www.stormfront.org. They even have a kids page especially for your poor little boy who has to sit next to brown kids at school!! People there might actually care what you have to say.

Comment

I can't change the FACTS, do have we 11 million illegal aliens costings us 70 billion plus a year from another country?HMMM

Comment

Can you SHOW ME anything postive out of these folks who break our laws ? only they benfit and trash our country, I stand up for it and am a Raciest ?What if the shoe was on the other foot and we did this to Mexico,would they welcome us ??? YA RIGHT

washingtonpost.com
                  D.C. Fears Upsurge in Gang Feuds
                  By David A. Fahrenthold and Justin Blum
                  Washington Post Staff Writers
                  Wednesday, July 30, 2003; Page A01
                  A feud between street gangs in Columbia Heights escalated from a fistfight into a pair of shootings that left two men dead and three wounded in recent days, District authorities said yesterday.
                  A fatal shooting Monday evening at 14th and Chapin streets NW appears linked to a killing several blocks away early Saturday, police said. The gunfire stemmed from a rivalry between Mara R -- one of the city's larger Latino gangs -- and the 1-5 Amigos, a smaller group known mainly for dealing drugs, police said.
                  The shootings fit a pattern of violence stemming from several gang disputes that have been simmering in Northwest Washington, police said. The gangs, which operate in heavily Salvadoran neighborhoods, are growing and becoming more brazen about when and where they fight, according to police and community activists.
                  In May, six alleged members of the Vatos Locos were charged with murder and conspiracy and were accused of carrying out a year-long street war with rival groups, including Mara R. The bloodshed included a daylight killing last fall outside a Northwest high school.
                  Other feuds have been brewing, authorities said: In late May, an alleged member of the gang STC shot another man on Sherman Avenue NW after asking him, "What gang are you with?" according to charging documents. Lately, STC members have sought confrontations with another large gang, MS-13, in public places, including a street festival in Mount Pleasant and nightclubs in Northwest, a police source said.
                  Police have sent Spanish-speaking officers into Columbia Heights to work on the latest outbreak of violence, including a number of officers recently recruited from Puerto Rico. They also bolstered patrols in the area last night.
                  The recent trouble began early Saturday, when Donis B. Arias, 25, was slain while on a bicycle in the 1400 block of Columbia Road NW, very close to the stretch of 15th Street that police say is home turf for the 1-5 Amigos. Police said officers in an unmarked vehicle saw the shooting and later arrested Franklin Gomez, 29, a Hyattsville man believed to be a member of Mara R.
                  About 7 p.m. Monday, gunmen in a vehicle with North Carolina license plates shot four men in the Nehemiah Center strip mall at 14th and Chapin, killing Erlin Noe Gutierrez, 22, of Rockville. Police sources said the four victims were believed to be linked to Mara R. No one has been arrested in that shooting.
                  Cmdr. Larry D. McCoy of the 3rd Police District said it was unclear how the feud between the 1-5 Amigos and Mara R began, though police have heard about a fistfight in recent weeks.
                  "Mara," Salvadoran slang for "gang" or "clique," is part of the names of both Mara R and MS-13, whose initials stand for "Mara Salvatrucha." The name STC stands for "Street Thug Criminals," and Vatos Locos, loosely translated, is Spanish for "Crazy Guys."
                  Brenda Arias, 16, the sister of Donis Arias, said her brother was not a member of a gang. He was unemployed and looking for work, she said. She said he often would hang out around 15th and Irving streets NW in Columbia Heights.
                  "I'm real hurt inside, deeply hurt," she said.
                  Gutierrez's relatives said that as far as they knew, Gutierrez did not belong to a gang, either.
                  Gutierrez, a few weeks shy of his 23rd birthday, was the eldest of five children of Salvadoran immigrants. He was working as a bartender at a Mexican restaurant in the District and was studying for his high school equivalency diploma, according to his family.
                  "He was a nice boy. He was always smiling. He would always be playing around with Mama," said his 14-year-old sister, Ingrid Gutierrez.
                  In the neighborhood where Monday's shooting occurred, residents said the stretch of 14th Street -- a busy commercial strip and a frontier of gentrification -- is threatened by drugs and crime. Residents said they have been forced to alter their everyday behavior, keeping children away from parks and staying inside after dark.
                  "Police need to step up," said Sandra Faison, 30. "The drugs, the violence, the loudness -- it's no place to raise children."
                  Judy Rivas, who lives on Chapin Street, said her children -- Giovanni, 5, and Aldair, 1 -- are not allowed outside at night. "I try not to come out after 6," she said, adding that the recent violence "makes me scared."
                  During a vigil last night, mourners lighted candles at 14th Street and Columbia Road NW, where Arias was killed Saturday, and then walked in a river of candlelight about six blocks to the south along 14th Street. There, a young man made the sign of the cross and put his fingers to his lips before the tree where Gutierrez was killed. Young men with tattoos began to cry as community leaders begged for a cease-fire.
                  "Today, I talked to both mothers of these two men over the phone. The two [women] never met. All they have in common is that both are from El Salvador. And now, both of them lost their sons," said Luis Cardona, a community activist and a former gang member.
                  "Both of them said they want the violence to stop. You have the responsibility of honoring that," he told the men in the crowd, speaking in Spanish and then in English.
                  Gutierrez's girlfriend taped a photo of him on a sunflower-seed box and passed it around to collect money for his family. His friends said Gutierrez had given money in Arias's honor a few days earlier.
                  A man who lost his son to street violence 10 years ago stepped forward and told the crowd that he understands the desire for revenge.
                  "I had 300 soldiers waiting to take my call, ready to retaliate for my son's death, and that was my first reaction," said Al Malik Farrakhan, who founded Cease Fire . . . Don't Smoke the Brothers Inc. after his son died.
                  "I see some of you shot-callers right here. Sit your men down, and tell them this war is about nothing," Farrakhan said, staring at young men who turned from his gaze. "I see it in your eyes, that look. Don't do it. Set an example for our youth."
                  Staff writers Petula Dvorak and Fredrick Kunkle and staff researcher Bobbye Pratt contributed to this report.
                  © 2003 The Washington Post Company

Who killed California?

Posted: July 30, 2003
                  1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Patrick J. Buchanan

© 2003 Creators Syndicate, Inc.
                  With Gov. Gray Davis facing recall, a budget $38 billion in deficit, and a bond rating dropped three notches by Standard & Poor's to near junk-bond status, the lowest of all 50 states, the Golden State is no more.
                  Who killed the goose that laid the golden eggs?
                  Certainly, Davis, who misled voters about the gravity of his budget crisis in 2002, and won re-election by demonizing his GOP rivals, deserves his 20 percent approval rating. But Gray Davis did not kill California.
                  The United States government did. For what killed California as the golden land was massive and unrestricted immigration from the Third World, an unrepelled invasion from Mexico, and a failure to protect the U.S. manufacturing base and the wages of America's workers.
                  During and after World War II, California became a bastion of our defense, aerospace, auto and TV industries. Hundreds of thousands were hired to become the highest-paid manufacturing workers on earth, giving California the world's highest standard of living. The average California wage once stood at 130 percent of the average U.S. wage.
                  In the 1970s and 1980s, however, Japan, a free rider on America's defense, began to engage in predatory trade, attacking and killing, one by one, U.S. industries and capturing U.S. markets with subsidized exports.
                  California suffered first. Our TV industry was wiped out. Our auto industry was reeling when Ronald Reagan stepped in to impose quotas on Japanese cars. Reagan also intervened to save the semiconductor industry, Big Steel and Harley-Davidson. Unlike today's free-trade fanatics, Ronald Reagan put America first.
                  But it was under Bush-Clinton-Bush that California was irrevocably sacrificed to the gods of the Global Economy.
                  During Bush I's term, millions of Mexicans began to flee north to seek jobs and take advantage of the health care, welfare and free education American citizens provided for their people. For one-third of the illegals, California became the destination of choice.
                  What the U.S. government should have done was obvious, and was demanded by Americans: Enforce our immigration laws, halt the invasion, restrict immigration from the Third World. But America's politicians – out of fear of being branded xenophobic and to curry favor with Big Business, which benefits from an endless supply of low-wage labor – did almost nothing to protect America.
                  Californians tried to defend their state. As illegals poured in by the hundreds of thousands yearly, they passed Proposition 187, denying social welfare benefits to illegal aliens who had broken the law and broken into the United States.
                  The open-borders coalition, repudiated and routed, ran to a federal judge, who annulled the voters' victory. Davis then refused to appeal the overturning of 187 to the Supreme Court. Hispanic voters rewarded him in 2002, and California state and local budgets continued to hemorrhage.
                  By the 1990s, an exodus of taxpayers had begun. Fed up with being fleeced to subsidize illegal aliens, Californians began leaving for Nevada, Idaho, Arizona and Colorado. Two million native-born Californians left the state in the 1990s, as immigrants, legal and illegal, sent poverty rates soaring in Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino and Orange counties.
                  This, then, is what killed California:
                  First, open borders. By failing to enforce our immigration laws, America now hosts 31 million legal immigrants and their children and 10 million illegals, most of them net tax consumers. California got the lion's share.
                  Second, global free trade and the trade deficits it produced, now running at an annual rate of $562 billion in May. This has killed millions of manufacturing jobs, as thousands of companies closed factories here and shifted plants to Mexico, Asia and China.
                  The Third Worldization of California is now far advanced. Yet those responsible, Bush Republicans as well as Clinton Democrats, still cannot see what they have done to our country.
                  But what is happening in California is not confined to California. It is happening across America. Unless we elect a president who will enforce our immigration laws and defend our borders, unless we find a Congress that will jettison the free-trade madness that is denuding America of her manufacturing, what has happened to California will happen here.
                  President Bush appears oblivious to it all – but then, so did his father before him.

Comment

The citizens of this country should not be protected, every criminal in the world should be able to come here illegaly and pray upon the citens of this country.Its FOR OUR OWN GOOD. RIGHT

Washington County News

Man faces years in jail for rape, *** abuse of girls

07/30/03

PATRICK HARRINGTON

HILLSBORO -- Guillermo Lopez Chavez stood silent and stoic in a Washington County courtroom Tuesday as the judge inform him that, despite his animated denials, a jury had found him guilty of the rape of a 4-year-old girl and the sexual abuse of her 3-year-old sister.

From Our Advertiser

Chavez dated the mother of the girls in December 2002, when the abuse is believed to have occurred.

The jury of six men and six women delivered the verdict after deliberating for about three hours. Sentencing for Lopez, 38, who was living in the country illegally, was scheduled for Aug. 28. Under sentencing guidelines he could face as many as 20 years in prison before he is deported for the convictions of first-degree rape and first-degree sexual abuse.

The jury found Lopez not guilty of first-degree sodomy.

Circuit Judge Nancy W. Campbell will also sentence Lopez for menacing, a charge stemming from his threatening to kill the girls' mother and breaking the headlights of her car after she confronted Lopez about the rape, said Deputy District Attorney Greg Olson, who prosecuted the case.

In his closing arguments Tuesday, Olson reviewed the state's version of events and described how, in December 2002, at least one of the girls told the mother of having pain and relayed other details consistent with sexual abuse.

Olson told the jury that girls so young have no reason, and no ability, to fabricate such a story and would have had to have learned of such acts from an adult. Olson also focused on Lopez's denial of the accusations, calling his version of events a fabrication. On the stand, Lopez said that he accidentally spilled some lotion on one of the girls and that the substance was not semen, as the mother has suggested.

In his closing arguments, John Manning, Lopez's defense attorney, argued that the state lacked any solid physical evidence. He argued that for the first-degree rape to have happened there would have been some kind of visible physical injury to the 4-year-old.

Manning asked the jury to consider that his client did not discourage the mother from going to authorities when she suspected him of sexually abusing her children and instead asked her to call police.

Manning told the jury to consider that much of the case hinged on the statements of preschool-age children.

As Manning gave his closing, the defendant slouched in a chair next to his lawyer. As Manning again emphasized that his client could have fled to Mexico but did not, he nodded his head and then turned to glare at the victims' mother, who watched the proceedings from a bench in the courtroom.

After Manning finished, Olson emphasized to the jury that Lopez's story was not credible. He reminded jurors that Lopez has a prior conviction for selling cocaine within 1,000 feet of a school.

"This defendant is guilty of every count that has been charged, and he knows it," Olson said, pointing at Lopez.

After the verdict, the girls' mother quickly left the courtroom as Lopez's niece and sister-in-law waited for a translator to explain to them in Spanish what had happened. After learning of the verdict, both said they did not believe that Lopez, who is facing allegations of sexual abuse in Multnomah County, was guilty.

Comment

Acelaw, I have another shocking story about an illegal immigrant living among us. He travelled all the way up through Texas from Peru. He eventually made his way to south florida where he proceeded to work as a house painter during the day, a busboy at night and a dishwasher on the weekends. He managed to save up enough money to buy a house and start a family with a fellow illegal immigrant.

This sensational and shocking story did not appear in any newspapers or on the O'Reiley Factor. The reason for this story not showing up in the media is that it is too common.

This blurb was not meant to change your mind, Acelaw. That would be like trying to change a marble's oil.

Comment

That site I told you about, Acelaw, that site claims not to be a racist site. You claim that you are not a racist too, so that's why I think you would fit in there. They claim they are only practicing thier right to be proud of thier heritage and to defend thier culture and ethnicity. You claim that you are just trying to defend your country and your way of life. Yes, Acelaw. You would fit in VERY well there. Go and read thier mission statement and then compare it to your personal mission statment. You have much in common. Your biggest pet peeve is obviously the existence of the Mexican ethnic group within the United States. I have not seen any posts of yours that show statistics on how immigrants besides those of hispanic origin are supposedly ruining our lives. What about the millions of Eastern European immigrants? What about Germans or English or Austrailians. Of course, you don't post statistics about immigrants from those countries. Matter of fact, in most of your posts that I've read, you try to pass statistics about ethnic groups off as statistics about immigrants. Look the word immigrant up in any dictionary and then look up the word Latino or Hispanic or Mexican. You will see that they are not even near in definition, amigo.

Comment

You might want to look up illegal alien ,
                          it in no way resembles the definition of legal immigrant and to combine the two does an injustice to those that are doing it right, according to our law , intentional law and even the laws of Mexico which they also have broke We do not have 11 million illegal aliens from those countries DO WE?

Comment

Yes I do know the definition of illegal immigrant: a person who has immigrated to the United States without the permission of the United States government. That definition does NOT specify an ethnic group. There are illegal immigrants from Europe overstaying thier visas and working under the table everyday. You can say that it's "different" some how, but it's not. You just don't care about them because they are white. I don't think you seriosly care if the person washing your dishes had permission to move to the country which you also call home, I think you are bothered when you hear people speaking a language that you can't understand. You don't like being around people who look different than you. You don't want your son playing with children who's parents aren't like you. You are afraid he will not learn his own language well because of those kids. Well, Acelaw, how do you think the Native Americans felt when European settlers came without thier permission and took over. Thier children forgot thier own language, they had to live among people that looked different, they lost thier culture. They had no choice. Why do you think you deserve a choice if they didn't get one? Why are you better than them. I know you will say that you are not responsible for the actions of your ancestors. Well, Acelaw, neither are the children of illegal immigrants. Children born here, despite the status of thier parents at the time of thier birth, they are US citizens and you can't blame thier parents vices on them. The little brown kids in your sons class, most of them were most likely born in this country. They have no less of a right to be here than your son. And them speaking two languages natively will help them to grab the good jobs when it comes time to grow up. Instead of instilling your anti-Mexican, Xenophobic ideas into your son, you might as well enroll him in a Spanish class, because Mexicans and the Spanish language aren't going anywhere. Bite the bullet, my friend, because you are not going to change things. You are not going to beat them, so you might as well join them. Invite a couple who could very well be "illegal" to your house for dinner. Encourage you son to have playmates from a variety of races, yes, even playmates whose parents you consider criminals for wanting the same things you have for themselves and thier own children. You might find, my friend, that the world is a far more complex place than you think and that it's complexity and spirituality transverses human legalistic conventions such as international borders. Is crossing the border without a visa legally wrong, sure it is? I won't argue that. Is it morally wrong? That is a far more difficult question to answer. It was once illegal for a black-skinned person to drink from a drinking fountain where white-skinned people drank. Was it legally wrong? Yes, at the time it was. Was it morally wrong? No. It never has been.

Comment

We have a number and a reason for that number ,we let in this country, Martin Luther King said I do not judge a person by color but by the content of his character, of course it is not morally wrong in your view because you benefit, we Americans pay for it, you take food off my table, where is your compassion for us ?Why should my son pay for it in overcrowded classrooms? This degrades his life? You have no right to force your will upon people. You can call me every name in the book but look in the mirror to see the raciest, because these action show no regard for anybody BUT YOURSELVES. YOU MIGHT LOOK AT THE CONTENT OF YOUR CHARACTER

VDARE.COM - http://www.vdare.com/francis/ca_budget.htm

July 03, 2003

California Budget Holed By Unmentionable Immigration Iceberg
                              By Sam Francis

With the entire state of California rapidly on its way to join the Titanic at the bottom of a fiscal ocean, the political elite of the state is busily engaged in arguing which party should start rearranging the deck chairs.

The Washington Post this week reports that California is "on the brink of a fiscal disaster," and as of the time of the story, only "hours remain to solve the $38 billion shortfall."

Of course it occurs to no one to look for what is without doubt one of the major underlying reasons for the boondoggle: Mass immigration.

The immediate problem in California is indeed political. The Democrats, led by Gov. Gray Davis, want to raise taxes, and the Republicans don't. Under state law, a compromise had to be reached by midnight last Monday or else the state government would have to start "cutting billions of dollars in payments to its agencies and its contractors in July"”and could run out of money by August."

The first to go would be some 30,000 state employees, and their chief, Perry Kenny of the California State Employees Association, moans, "It looks bleak. This is the biggest hole we've ever been in, and no one seems to find a way out. We're all sweating bullets."

How sad.

Among the state employees who may soon be jobless is Governor Davis himself, for whose recall some 400,000 voters have already signed a petition.

Even sadder.

The immediate solution to the immediate problem is simple enough"”either tax or cut"”but that's not a real solution at all, which is why most politicians of each party would be perfectly satisfied with one or the other.

Ten years ago another governor saw what the problem was.

Back then Gov. Pete Wilson faced a similar budget crisis and a political grave similar to the one Mr. Davis faces. In his budget for 1993-94, Gov. Wilson pointed out that foreign immigration accounted for some 55 percent of the state's population increase in the 1980s and that "the immigration trends of the 1980s have already had a substantial impact on state and local government finances""”for the worse.

Among the biggest costs to the state due to immigration, the governor cited "K-12 education services provided to undocumented immigrants and especially to the citizen children of undocumented and legalized immigrants" (that is, illegals and illegals who had received amnesty, such as the one the Bush administration is said to be contemplating today).

Other costs deriving from immigration came from the state's health insurance program (Medi-Cal), "refugee, IRCA and OBRA recipients," "substantial costs for incarcerating undocumented immigrants in state prisons" (at that time 12 percent of the state prison population), and welfare costs for immigrants of one sort or another ("about 22 percent of statewide AFDC caseload"). The total cost of immigration to the state was about $5 billion.

Partly because of what he had come to grasp about the dangers mass immigration presented to his state (and his own political future), Mr. Wilson endorsed the state referendum measure known as Proposition 187, which would have prohibited most public services for illegal aliens and their children.

Despite massive opposition from the Hispanic Lobby, the Treason Lobby, and the teachers and public employees who are now whining about losing their jobs because of the current budget crisis, Prop 187 passed overwhelmingly"”and Gov. Wilson was re-elected by some 55 percent of the vote and carried at least five Republican congressional candidates in 1994, the year the GOP captured Congress.

Much of what Gov. Wilson warned about with respect to the impact of mass immigration on his state was confirmed by the National Academy of Sciences report on immigration four years later. It found that the fiscal impact of immigration on California amounted to an estimated "net fiscal burden of $1,178 per native-headed California household, again measured in 1996 dollars" for the 1994-95 fiscal year.

For the nation as a whole, the NAS study found that the net fiscal drain on American taxpayers from mass immigration was $166 to $226 per household, adding some $15 billion to $20 billion to the national tax burden.

Of course the mild restrictions Gov. Wilson supported in Prop 187 were soon overturned in the courts. The Republican Party, especially in California, abandoned immigration reform completely and boasted of supporting mass immigration.

And today the Bush administration slams the White House door in the face of the few political figures who support immigration control.

Meanwhile, California, which in Pete Wilson's day had only 6 million immigrants, now has 9 million.

And it occurs to no one in the political leadership of either party to point to how mass immigration has helped push the state to the edge of bankruptcy.

COPYRIGHT CREATORS SYNDICATE, INC.

[Sam Francis [email him] is a nationally syndicated columnist. A selection of his columns, America Extinguished: Mass Immigration And The Disintegration Of American Culture, is now available from Americans For Immigration Control. Click here for Sam Francis' website.]

Comment

There are approximately 5 million illegal aliens in California. Of the 6 million K-12 students in public schools, 1.5 million are illegal aliens, -each costing taxpayers $7,092 annually, or $16 billion annually, This is half of the current 38 billion we are in the hole for, caused by folks here illegally, THIS HURTS KIDS OF ALL COLORS, BECAUSE A BAD EDUCATIUON DOES NOT CARE ABOUT RACE, GET IT.ITS COLOR BLIND

I GUESS 85% OF US ARE RACIEST ,RIGHT? THIS IS OUR COUNTRY NOT OUR GOVERMENTS.
                                According to a Roper Poll released Tuesday by the United to Secure
                                America Coalition, 85% of Americans consider illegal immigration to be a serious problem -- a majority believing it to be "very serious." Two thirds of us say the United States should actually set the goal of completely halting illegal immigration and should reduce the number of foreign nationals illegally residing in the United States to "near zero."

Furthermore, among that majority, a stunning four out of five respondents were willing to take very strong measures against illegal aliens, including "mandatory detention and forfeiture of property, followed by deportation
                                Can't you imagine reading a press release like this in Mexico - The MEXICAN government gives REDUCED tuition for ILLEGAL INVADERS from America to attend Mexican colleges. This will be paid for by TAXES on the MEXICAN people to provide for those ILLEGAL AMERICANS who have lived in Mexico for at least three years. They will get all this if they *promise* to apply to become citizens in the future.

http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news...=latin_america

Mexico's Illegal Workforce Nearing 11 Million, Universal Says
                                Monterrey, Mexico, May 22 (Bloomberg) -- The number of Mexicans with so-called informal jobs, which aren't taxed and don't provide mandatory health benefits, rose by 205,000 to 10.7 million in the first quarter, the Mexican daily Universal said.
                                Workers in these jobs -- such as washing cars or selling goods at street markets -- now account for 26 percent of people employed in Mexico, Universal said, citing a labor report from the country's statistics agency, known as Inegi.
                                Since President Vicente Fox took office in December 2000, the number of such jobs, which are illegal, has risen by 768,000, Universal said.
                                The growth of informal jobs, which aren't registered with tax authorities or the country's social security system, undercuts the government's ability to improve its tax collection rate, one of the lowest in Latin America. Such workers are counted as employed in government statistics that show the unemployment rate at less than 3 percent.
                                Last Updated: May 22, 2003 11:12 EDT

They act the same way here, no wonder there country ****s, if we all did this so would ours. They have one of the highest birthrates in the world, WHY? If you can't afford kids why have 4or 5, get a clue, then cry poor and invade this country and act the same way.26% of illegal aliens are working under the table in L.A, costing the city 1.1 billion in lost taxes.

www.house.gov/judiciary/617.htm
                                COMMITTEE ON THE JUDICIARY
                                TESTIMONY OF JOAN ZINSER
                                DEPUTY DIRECTOR, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO
                                DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES
                                SUBCOMMITTEE ON IMMIGRATION AND CLAIMS AND SUBCOMMITTEE ON THE CONSTITUTION
                                U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
                                DECEMBER 13, 1995

READ THIS TWICE SO YOU GET
                                I really like the statement here, However, it is clear that a substantial number of persons
                                come to San Diego County with the express purpose of obtaining citizenship and public benefits without regard for the laws controlling immigration

SUMMARY

Total costs for providing services to the citizen children of illegal aliens cannot be clearly estimated. However, it is clear that a substantial number of persons come to San Diego County with the express purpose of obtaining citizenship and public benefits without regard for the laws controlling immigration. The benefits accruing to citizens are an attraction to illegal aliens and represent a great cost to our County. San Diego County, and many others are facing a financial crisis of critical proportions. Expenditures for services are growing at a frightening rate, with no end in sight. It is the decisions made here in Washington that are often the basis for demands on local government. It is the conclusion of the Board of Supervisors of the County of San Diego that extending public benefits to those who have entered the country illegally is improper. To resolve many of the problems faced by San Diego County, we strongly urge the federal government to take the following actions:

(1) Reserve citizenship for children of U.S. citizens and those whose presence in this country is legal under immigration laws.

(2) Substantially increase resources provided to the Immigration and Naturalization Service and to theBorder Patrol to control illegal immigration on the border.

(3) Deny eligibility for health, educational, and social services to illegal aliens.

(4) Fully compensate Local Agencies for any costs incurred in providing public services to illegal aliens and their children born in this country.

www.house.gov/judiciary/617.htm
                                COMMITTEE ON THE JUDICIARY
                                TESTIMONY OF JOAN ZINSER
                                DEPUTY DIRECTOR, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO
                                DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES
                                SUBCOMMITTEE ON IMMIGRATION AND CLAIMS AND SUBCOMMITTEE ON THE CONSTITUTION
                                U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
                                DECEMBER 13, 1995

Good morning Chairman Smith and other honorable members of the Subcommittee on Immigration and Claims. I am Joan Zinser, Deputy Director of the San Diego County Department of Social Services. I direct the department's Income Maintenance Bureau, which has responsibility for AFDC, Food Stamps and Medicaid eligibility determinations. I am here today to tell you about the effects of illegal immigration on the County's assistance programs, and to present information regarding impacts on other county-funded services.

To put the concerns of the County of San Diego into some perspective, you will recall that the International Border in San Diego County experiences the world's largest number of crossings, totaling over 70 million crossings per year. This border sector also has the highest number of apprehensions of illegal aliens anywhere in the United States. Studies estimate 1.6 million illegal aliens enter the United States annually through San Diego County, making the impact on our region enormous.

Impacts on San Dien County

In 1993, illegal aliens in San Diego County were estimated to be 7.9% of the population, or a total of almost 220,000 illegal aliens in a county with a population of slightly over 2 1/2 million. A 1993 Calffornia State Senate report estimated that the State, local governments - primarily the County - and schools incurred $304 million in costs to provide services to illegal aliens. These costs were offset by only $60 million in taxes generated by illegal aliens - leaving a net impact of $244 million.

Welfare Costs. When a child is a US citizen, AFDC can be granted for the child but not the parent, if the parent is an undocumented immigrant. In 1992 there were 6,414 children born to undocumented immigrant parents in San Diego County hospitals. Each year, the illegal alien parents of nearly 2000 "citizen children" apply for and receive AFDC in San Diego County. The cumulative total of these "citizen child" cases continues to rise each year.

Public assistance is intended to support the citizen child, but is paid to the illegal alien parent and is, no doubt, used by the parent to support the entire family. Costs for providing AFDC to "citizen children" cases in San Diego totaled $37 million in 1993 for approximately 5430 AFDC cases.

Additional costs are incurred in Child Welfare Services. Combining costs for Out-of-Home and Family Maintenance services to families of illegal aliens results in an additional cost of $1.7 million.

Medicaid and Other Health-Related- Costs. Medicaid services are an increasingly large portion of the costs involved in illegal immigration. In 1992, Medicaid paid for 6,414 births illegal alien mothers. Although studies have shown that illegal aliens use fewer Medicaid services than do the age-equivalent members of the general population, significant costs remain. Delivery costs are greater for babies with mothers lacking adequate prenatal care and many medical conditions are treated more cost-effectively in their early stages. Infectious diseases are also a major concern of the County. San Diego county has historically carried large costs because of illegal aliens with these problems. Costs associated with providing emergency and pregnancy related needs to illegal aliens are paid for under "restricted Medi-Cal benefits." During the 1992 calendar year, an estimated $37 million was paid for "restricted Medi-Cal benefits." Other costs, including uncompensated care in hospitals, community clinics, and other health services elevated the 1993 total costs to over $50 million.

Criminal justice. A recent 90-day pilot project involved having INS Agents present in the county jails to interview those suspected of being an undocumented immigrant. Approximately 20% of the persons booked into the jails during that pilot were identified as being illegal aliens. With annual bookings of approximatel 105,000 persons a year, it is estimated that up to 21,000 were illegal aliens.

According to the San Diego County District Attorney, 8,521 felony crimes were committed by illegal aliens between 1987 and 1992. Illegal aliens commit an estimated 22% of felony crimes committed in the county. The number of misdemeanors committed during the same period in San Diego County by illegal aliens is estimated to be 17,000. In 1993, approximately 15. 1 % of the costs -accrued in dealing with crimes were spent on illegal aliens. Costs for illegal aliens to the legal system totaled $151 million in the County of San Diego for 1993.

Education. Recently, a video of students crossing the border and getting on a school bus in San Diego County in order to receive free education was shown nationwide. Locally, we have worked to make sure that this situation does not recur, but education of the children of illegal aliens is also a significant CDSt. It is estimated that $60 million was spent in San Diego County in 1993 for education of illegal aliens.

SUMMARY

Total costs for providing services to the citizen children of illegal aliens cannot be clearly estimated. However, it is clear that a substantial number of persons come to San Diego County with the express purpose of obtaining citizenship and public benefits without regard for the laws controlling immigration. The benefits accruing to citizens are an attraction to illegal aliens and represent a great cost to our County. San Diego County, and many others are facing a financial crisis of critical proportions. Expenditures for services are growing at a frightening rate, with no end in sight. It is the decisions made here in Washington that are often the basis for demands on local government. It is the conclusion of the Board of Supervisors of the County of San Diego that extending public benefits to those who have entered the country illegally is improper. To resolve many of the problems faced by San Diego County, we strongly urge the federal government to take the following actions:

(1) Reserve citizenship for children of U.S. citizens and those whose presence in this country is legal under immigration laws.

(2) Substantially increase resources provided to the Immigration and Naturalization Service and to theBorder Patrol to control illegal immigration on the border.

(3) Deny eligibility for health, educational, and social services to illegal aliens.

(4) Fully compensate Local Agencies for any costs incurred in providing public services to illegal aliens and their children born in this country.

The County of San Diego Appreciates the opportunity to provide input to your subcommittee and is encouraged by the interest the subcommittee has shown in the problems caused by the granting of citizenship to children of illegal aliens. Please contact me if you or your staff need further information..

Judiciary Homepage

www.conginst.org/resultsa...E98030.PDF
                                Results in Brief In fiscal year 1995, about $1.1 billion in AFDC and Food Stamp benefits

were provided to households with an illegal alien parent for the use of his

or her citizen child. This amount accounted for about 3 percent of AFDC

and 2 percent of Food Stamp benefit costs. A vast majority of the

households receiving these benefits resided in a few states"”85 percent of

the AFDC households were in California, New York, Texas, and Arizona; 81

percent of Food Stamp households were in California, Texas, and Arizona.

California households alone accounted for $720 million of the combined

AFDC and Food Stamp benefit costs, with such households representing

about 10 percent of the state's AFDC and Food Stamp caseloads. Although

illegal aliens also received SSI and HUD housing assistance for their citizen

children, data to develop estimates for these two programs were not

available.

> www.foxnews.com/story/0%2...%2C00.html
                                >
                                > New Immigrants Masters at Food Stamp Fraud
                                > Thursday, November 28, 2002
                                > By Matt Hayes
                                >
                                >
                                > After he'd gone 90 days without payment, my law
                                firm informed Shihad that we could do no more on his case until he made a payment.
                                He pulled a wad of food stamps our of his wallet and said, "Give me some time to sell these. Shihad, who'd won his asylum case a few months
                                earlier, might have been eligible for food stamps, but he wasn't eligible to sell them. No one is. It's a crime. "Shihad," I said, "I'm withdrawing. You're trying to pay me with the proceeds of a crime."
                                The commonness of food stamp fraud among America's
                                new immigrants is staggering. Many recent immigrants do not even
                                understand that selling food stamps is a crime, representing, as they do, a form of individualized assistance. Most look at food stamps as just one more thing to
                                barter, so for between 10 and 80 cents on the dollar, they are
                                converted to cash. Never mind that the food stamp was invented to prevent public
                                assistance, formerly given in cash, from being frittered away on non-food items
                                How much money is lost each year to food stamp
                                fraud? About $30 million, according to the best estimate provided by the
                                Washington Department of Social and Health Services. But recent immigrants are not just selling the food stamps they receive, they profit from it, too.
                                Large scale food stamp fraud came to light in an
                                explosive way in 1996, when authorities in Ohio discovered that a Jordanian man and his uncle had deposited $24 million in purchased food stamps in the bank accounts associated with their chain of food and video stores. Just before authorities descended on them with arrest warrants, they deeded their property over to their
                                wives, which included $300,000 homes, and fled to Jordan.
                                More recently, food stamp fraud has been refined by
                                "asylees" -- asylum seekers -- fleeing Somalia, where rampant starvation serves as the basis of those asylum claims. Asylees are one of a very small number of immigrant groups who are normally eligible for foodstamps. Last year, according to documents filed by the U.S. Attorney's Office with the District Court in Seattle, Wash., a ring of Somali couples based in Washington leveraged their skills into a multi-layered public assistance fraud that even involved cash payments from the government. One of the couples netted $40,000 in food stamp
                                fraud alone. Be comforted that the United States was not their only
                                victim. The ring claimed residences on both sides of the border, and Canada, too, was taken for many tens of thousands of dollars.
                                Food stamp fraud has taken on more sinister
                                dimensions within the last year and a half. Last autumn, the FBI determined that the Somali asylee community in Seattle, set with food stamps and other forms of public assistance,
                                > was targeted by the Al-Barakaat Wire Transfer company, a wire
                                transfer and hawala banking outfit with known connections to Al Qaeda. Al-Barakaat set up a storefront in Seattle and immediately went to work selling Qat, a mild narcotic popular with Somalis, and converting food stamps to money for Somalis to send back to their relatives in Somalia. The FBI believes Al-Barakaat
                                skimmed tens of millions of dollars off of the proceeds of these two activities, and funneled it directly to Al Qaeda.
                                According to the testimony provided by New York
                                City detectives to a U.S. Senate subcommittee in connection with the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, corporate America has been victimized by precisely the same dynamic with coupon fraud, unwittingly funding terrorism by as much as $125 million annually.
                                Financial relationships of trust -- applications
                                for public assistance that require the truthful disclosure of income
                                information, a store's capacity to deposit for payment only those food stamps that have actually been exchanged for food or coupons that have been presented in connection
                                with the actual sale of a consumer item -- are often completely alien to new immigrants.
                                Many new immigrants have told me that they simply cannot believe that
                                the government trusts them to honestly provide their income information
                                on a food stamp application. America is entirely too loose with its money, and its new immigrants know it. As recent raids and prosecutions have shown, greater oversight of programs like the one that makes food stamps readily available to new immigrants is crucial. A week after I told Shihad that I'd filed to withdraw from his case, he returned to get a copy of his file. He'd been able to sell the food stamps, he told me, and had received enough to retain a new lawyer.
                                Matt Hayes began practicing immigration law shortly
                                after graduating from Pace University School of Law in 1994, representing new immigrants in civil and criminal matters. He recently left the New York City law practice he founded in 1997 for the "more normal life" of insurance
                                defense, and is co-author of The New Immigration Law and Practice, a textbook to be pubished by West Legal Publications in October, 2003.
                                >
                                >

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs