X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should I contact a lawyer?

Hi Umesh!
    thanks for the reassurance. I have decided to go ahead and file a petition for my son. I am debating whether I should contact a lawyer to assist me or just go ahead and mail my 1-130 to the immigration. Maybe, I'll just do that and wait for the immigration to respond, they may or may not even make it a big dealout of itlike you said. anyway, I would like your opinion on this matter.

Hi Umesh!
    thanks for the reassurance. I have decided to go ahead and file a petition for my son. I am debating whether I should contact a lawyer to assist me or just go ahead and mail my 1-130 to the immigration. Maybe, I'll just do that and wait for the immigration to respond, they may or may not even make it a big dealout of itlike you said. anyway, I would like your opinion on this matter.

Comment

You do not need an Attorney right now. Just fill I-130 and mail it to Service Center. May be they won't make it a big issue and just ask for some clarification.
      Good luck.

Comment

Umesh don't start threads yourself! ***!

Comment

and yes, I am here to defend those in which you try to hurt. Do you feel you have a shadow following you yet.

Think about it, why would he do something like that? Look at the board, do you think he also did all of these posts himself too?

Okay, where next, LOL

Comment

White Female, are you a shadow of Umesh?!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation