X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmorales
    replied
    Form I-551 is the name of the Permanent Resident card or the temporary stamp that is placed in a new LPR's passport.

Leave a comment:

• Aguila
    replied
    GO TO ANOTHER SCHOOL, I had some issues to, but spoke to the boss at the school, and everything got clear out.

Leave a comment:

• imf
    replied
    I posted recently asking whether or not a conditional permanent resident with an application pending to remove conditions can attend college. Well you were all right as I suspected and confirmed by the INS during a visit to the local office yesterday. However, this ****ing school official at New Mexico State University still refuses to accept my I-751 (form received from INS indicating my resident card is extended for one more year) from the INS. The ***** said that the I-751 only indicates permission to work and travel. The INS said otherwise but won't give me any documentation saying so. The ***** at NMSU mentioned some other form (I-55 or I-551,...something like that). Does any one know what the hell she's talking about? What the **** can I do now? I have been to INS twice now. They told me that NMSU should call them to verify what they told me. NMSU says that's not their policy.

Leave a comment:

• imf
    started a topic Just very angry. Anyone with advice?

Just very angry. Anyone with advice?

I posted recently asking whether or not a conditional permanent resident with an application pending to remove conditions can attend college. Well you were all right as I suspected and confirmed by the INS during a visit to the local office yesterday. However, this ****ing school official at New Mexico State University still refuses to accept my I-751 (form received from INS indicating my resident card is extended for one more year) from the INS. The ***** said that the I-751 only indicates permission to work and travel. The INS said otherwise but won't give me any documentation saying so. The ***** at NMSU mentioned some other form (I-55 or I-551,...something like that). Does any one know what the hell she's talking about? What the **** can I do now? I have been to INS twice now. They told me that NMSU should call them to verify what they told me. NMSU says that's not their policy.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney