X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• immediate help needed. H1B-transfer

Hello,
    This is a wonderful site. My first H1b visa was for only 1.5 years. I was a victim of year 2001.
    I didn't work at all for my first company. Inorder to avoid overstay, my friend helped me to transfer my visa to another company ( again no work) . I got 3 year visa this time. Now I got a job offer and the company is willing to sponser me. This time ,I am sure, they won't cheat me.
    So what should I do now? Can I apply to transfer the visa from here or should I go back and apply for a new one. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Hello,
    This is a wonderful site. My first H1b visa was for only 1.5 years. I was a victim of year 2001.
    I didn't work at all for my first company. Inorder to avoid overstay, my friend helped me to transfer my visa to another company ( again no work) . I got 3 year visa this time. Now I got a job offer and the company is willing to sponser me. This time ,I am sure, they won't cheat me.
    So what should I do now? Can I apply to transfer the visa from here or should I go back and apply for a new one. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Please give me an answer. No money to hire an attorney.

Thanks again.
      rau.

Comment

YOU'LL NEED TO FILE A NEW CASE THAT WILL REQUIRE YOU TO GO OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY TO A FOREIGN CONSULATE (PROBABLY THE ONE OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY) AND RETURN TO WORK FOR THE NEW SPONSOR.

GABRIEL JACK
        ATTORNEY AT LAW
        gjack@gabejack-law.com

Comment

Thank you very much Jack

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms