Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Processing Time for NY(Filed @ 26 Federal Plaza)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then expect your interview around February of 2004. It's not that bad..you're almost there. BTW: you'll receive notice for finger prints, medical and interview date in one correspondence. This is quite different from before when you received your finger prints appointment and your inerview date separately. Good luck.

Comment

I recently got married and my husband and I were just about to start the filing process. We currently live in NYC, but are thinking of moving to Dallas possibly late next year(that's where he lived b/4 moving to NYC with me). Seeing that the waiting period is so long in NYC, do you think we could file the papers in TX?

Comment

Sharon,
        The Texas wait is much longer. If you are going to move though, wait and file in Texas. If you file in NYC and then move, the file is likely to get lost in the transfer and this adds MORE time. If you file in NYC and need help with forms go to Immigration Advocacy in Astoria Queens. They know what they are doing and do not charge an arm and leg. They are a non profit.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I know the atty fees are ridiculous. I was actually thinking of calling an atty tomorrow, but I will call this place instead. I will keep you posted. Thanks again.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation