Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• second s.registration interview

I went to my second interview yesterday. Im from group 2 btw. The evil guy who interviewed me the last time wasn't there so I had to wait for another agent. after 45 minutes a young gentelman called my name and we went to a little room. He asked me if I had a case of AOS pending (which I did through marriage to USC for over a year) He then asked questions like my address, my parents names ...simple stuff. The interview took 10 minutes and the guy was very friendly.
    Conclusion:
    If you have a case pending, with proof you're ok.
    If you're lucky, You'll be interviewed by a nice person...> you're ok.

P.s a lawyer who was waiting for his client told me that they're not asking those with pending cases to come for a second interview anymore.

I went to my second interview yesterday. Im from group 2 btw. The evil guy who interviewed me the last time wasn't there so I had to wait for another agent. after 45 minutes a young gentelman called my name and we went to a little room. He asked me if I had a case of AOS pending (which I did through marriage to USC for over a year) He then asked questions like my address, my parents names ...simple stuff. The interview took 10 minutes and the guy was very friendly.
    Conclusion:
    If you have a case pending, with proof you're ok.
    If you're lucky, You'll be interviewed by a nice person...> you're ok.

P.s a lawyer who was waiting for his client told me that they're not asking those with pending cases to come for a second interview anymore.

Comment

Did they do a background check on you first or second time or not? If it only took 10 min, did they take your fingerprints? where was the interview at.

Thanks.

Comment

They asked the good questions and took Fp on my first visit about a month and a half. location New York

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation