Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ISN'T THERE ANY NEW LEGISLATION COMING DOWN THE PIKE?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISN'T THERE ANY NEW LEGISLATION COMING DOWN THE PIKE?

I HAVE BEEN WITH MY HUSBAND FOR 2 1/2 YEARS AND WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED 6 MONTHS. HE IS AN ILLEGAL MEXICAN IMMIGRANT WHO HAS BEEN HERE FOR ABOUT 6 YEARS WORKING FOR THE SAME EMPLOYER THE WHOLE TIME. I AM AN AMERICAN BORN US CITIZEN

WE HAVE A ONE YEAR OLD SON TOGETHER AND IT JUST SEEMS THERE SHOULD BE SOME WAY FOR HIM TO BECOME LEGAL. HE HAS NEVER BEEN IN ANY TROUBLE!!

WE SEEN AN IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO AND SHE SAID OUR ONLY HOPE IS TO WAIT FOR THE 245I LEGISLATION TO RE-OPEN UP OR FOR A SIMILAR PEICE OF LEGISLATION TO COME UP.

WE KEEP WAITING AND WAITING TO NO AVAIL. I KEEP CHECKING THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY POSSIBLE NEWS BUT DONT SEE ANYTHING BREWING. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING????

I HAVE BEEN WITH MY HUSBAND FOR 2 1/2 YEARS AND WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED 6 MONTHS. HE IS AN ILLEGAL MEXICAN IMMIGRANT WHO HAS BEEN HERE FOR ABOUT 6 YEARS WORKING FOR THE SAME EMPLOYER THE WHOLE TIME. I AM AN AMERICAN BORN US CITIZEN

WE HAVE A ONE YEAR OLD SON TOGETHER AND IT JUST SEEMS THERE SHOULD BE SOME WAY FOR HIM TO BECOME LEGAL. HE HAS NEVER BEEN IN ANY TROUBLE!!

WE SEEN AN IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO AND SHE SAID OUR ONLY HOPE IS TO WAIT FOR THE 245I LEGISLATION TO RE-OPEN UP OR FOR A SIMILAR PEICE OF LEGISLATION TO COME UP.

WE KEEP WAITING AND WAITING TO NO AVAIL. I KEEP CHECKING THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY POSSIBLE NEWS BUT DONT SEE ANYTHING BREWING. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING????

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation