X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    My pleasure Maximu...I know within couple of days u gonna know a lot about it...Good night...Pasha

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    Maximu...

My humble advice is read as many posts as u can on I-751 just by searching...I didnt know even a bit about it...but now I know lot of things, possible outcomes and what should be done in perticular situation...of course I am not an expert at all...but it gives lot of knowledge and info... search on this website and search on www.britishexpats.com and u will be happy and satisfied to know lot of stuff about it...wish u all the best...Pasha

Leave a comment:

• irritated
    replied
    What's up Maximu76? You asked the same question of an attorney earlier today and he told you that you can still file I-751 even if you get divorced. It was also pointed out to you that the I-751 even has a check box on the form where you can indicate the marriage ended in divorce. I am perplexed why you continue to ask this question. For others, you can see his post on alt.visa.us.marriage-based NG.

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    just click on find and type I 751 or removal of condition....u will get lots of info...have a good night...Pasha

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    Hi Maximu,

If you just search with I-751 or removal of condition...u will get plenty of info on this issue...
    Yes u can file waiver after divorce...good faith waiver / battered spouse whatever applies in particular situation

I don't think who started divorce has any effect on I 751...sure they might be interested in knowing who was at fault...

Leave a comment:

• MaximuSSS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MaximuSSS
    started a topic ...............

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms