X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Hi Maximu,

If you just search with I-751 or removal of condition...u will get plenty of info on this issue...
      Yes u can file waiver after divorce...good faith waiver / battered spouse whatever applies in particular situation

I don't think who started divorce has any effect on I 751...sure they might be interested in knowing who was at fault...

Comment

just click on find and type I 751 or removal of condition....u will get lots of info...have a good night...Pasha

Comment

What's up Maximu76? You asked the same question of an attorney earlier today and he told you that you can still file I-751 even if you get divorced. It was also pointed out to you that the I-751 even has a check box on the form where you can indicate the marriage ended in divorce. I am perplexed why you continue to ask this question. For others, you can see his post on alt.visa.us.marriage-based NG.

Comment

Maximu...

My humble advice is read as many posts as u can on I-751 just by searching...I didnt know even a bit about it...but now I know lot of things, possible outcomes and what should be done in perticular situation...of course I am not an expert at all...but it gives lot of knowledge and info... search on this website and search on www.britishexpats.com and u will be happy and satisfied to know lot of stuff about it...wish u all the best...Pasha

Comment

My pleasure Maximu...I know within couple of days u gonna know a lot about it...Good night...Pasha

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation