X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    To: 7-Eleven, Inc.

I am writing to inform you of a problem with the experience at one of your stores. Specifically, my complaint concerns employment issues. The store I'm referring to is at Seven Eleven
    Limekiln Pike
    North Hills, Pa.

My husband Khalifa Ibrahim has been in the employment of the 7-11 store located on Limekilm Pike in North Hills, Pa. The owner of the franchise if a Mr. Anil of which I have met and been introduced to. I am Khalif's legal wife and my husband experienced that there was a mix up in his final INS paperwork so he is being detained until the corrected paperwork is shown to a judge. I contacted my Anil and explained the circumstances. Khalifa has asked Mr. Anil to turn over his paychecks to me his wife so I can continue to pay the attorney and raise his bail monies. Mr. Anil has refused to turn over to me Khalif's wife his paychecks and any monies owed to Khalifa by the 7-11 store. I have been waitng now for over a month to obtain Khalifa's monies. Instead Mr. Anil has given another person who is not related to Kahifa, Khaifa's paychecks and monies owed, and allowed this person to write and sign for it but wouldnot let me sign for the pay checks and I am Khali's legal wife. Sir, to date I have yet to get Khalif's monies..Mr. Anil knowing of the dire circumstances as I have informed him as he calls me everytime I go to see Kal in the detention center for an update, gave the monies to a non relative ( a Mr. Tareg) rather than to give it to me Khalifa legal wife so that I can take care of Khali's legal problems. This man is playing games with me and my husbands due monies.

On average, I would say I visit your store more than 15 times per month, and I usually spend $81-$130 per visit. It's unlikely I would buy from your store in the future. Also, it's doubtful that I would recommend your company after this.

Here's what I'd like 7-Eleven, Inc. to do: I would like the 7-11 headquaters to contact Mr, Anil and make him to give to me via check or money order all the monies owed to Kahlifa Ibrahim an employee so that can pay my husband's bail and legal fees.

Mr. Anil can be reached at: 1-215-295-9524
    I can be reached at 1-570-820-3383 Mrs. Tajj Ibrahim

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter. I hope you can respond soon.

Tajj I.
    Wilkes-Barre, PA

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    http://www.planetfeedback.com/shared...4652-0,00.html

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic SOMEONE PLEASE HELP THIS PERSON!!!

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP THIS PERSON!!!

http://www.planetfeedback.com/shared...4652-0,00.html
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed