X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• federale86
    replied
    Brit just wants his welfare check. I bet his b***h keeps him in line.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    You know, Jake, this may be off topic for this thread, but you don't know how many times I thought about what you are going through. Lots of thoughts and prayers because I considered you a friend. I hope all is better and things are looking up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank's Proud.. And yes things are better, altho I still have that thorn in my side LOL! But I have a new man in my life, and things are soon to get a lot better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very happy to hear, Jake. That's wonderful news.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Jake, you can't marry a frog! I've told you, it won't turn into Prince charming lol

Just kidding mate. I'll bring a frog to the big day though lol

I am very happy that both of you have found new loves in your lives. 2 weddings in the future..yeah! lol

Leave a comment:

• Jake01
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    You know, Jake, this may be off topic for this thread, but you don't know how many times I thought about what you are going through. Lots of thoughts and prayers because I considered you a friend. I hope all is better and things are looking up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank's Proud.. And yes things are better, altho I still have that thorn in my side LOL! But I have a new man in my life, and things are soon to get a lot better.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:
    Just ignore it, Brittie. I can only imagine the sad lives some of these people are living. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope that wasn't pointed at me Proud!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jake, why would you think that???? My comment had nothing at all to do with you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just checking that's all LOL!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know, Jake, this may be off topic for this thread, but you don't know how many times I thought about what you are going through. Lots of thoughts and prayers because I considered you a friend. I hope all is better and things are looking up.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">BTW: Brittie I see congrats are in order 2clap </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed they are

Leave a comment:

• Jake01
    replied
    Just ignore it, Brittie. I can only imagine the sad lives some of these people are living. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jake, why would you think that???? My comment had nothing at all to do with you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just checking that's all LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• Jake01
    replied
    BTW: Brittie I see congrats are in order

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Haha...oooh that. Well yes, they have all come out of the woodwork to vouch for me

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied

Jake, why would you think that???? My comment had nothing at all to do with you.

Leave a comment:

• Jake01
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Hi Jakey. I think you mean fedNUT I feel like I've been through several rounds..of boxing LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAH! I meant the rounds with the woman on ILW, with us all vouching that you are indeed all man LOL!

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    No she meant fedNUT!

Leave a comment:

• Jake01
    replied

I hope that wasn't pointed at me Proud!!!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Hi Jakey. I think you mean fedNUT I feel like I've been through several rounds..of boxing LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just ignore it, Brittie. I can only imagine the sad lives some of these people are living.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Hi Jakey. I think you mean fedNUT I feel like I've been through several rounds..of boxing LOL

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation