Brit And S.ex

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jakey. I think you mean fedNUT I feel like I've been through several rounds..of boxing LOL
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
      Hi Jakey. I think you mean fedNUT I feel like I've been through several rounds..of boxing LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just ignore it, Brittie. I can only imagine the sad lives some of these people are living.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
        Just ignore it, Brittie. I can only imagine the sad lives some of these people are living. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope that wasn't pointed at me Proud!!!

Comment

No she meant fedNUT!
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
            Hi Jakey. I think you mean fedNUT I feel like I've been through several rounds..of boxing LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAH! I meant the rounds with the woman on ILW, with us all vouching that you are indeed all man LOL!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
              Just ignore it, Brittie. I can only imagine the sad lives some of these people are living. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope that wasn't pointed at me Proud!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jake, why would you think that???? My comment had nothing at all to do with you.

Comment

Haha...oooh that. Well yes, they have all come out of the woodwork to vouch for me

Comment

BTW: Brittie I see congrats are in order

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:

Jake, why would you think that???? My comment had nothing at all to do with you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just checking that's all LOL!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">BTW: Brittie I see congrats are in order 2clap </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed they are

Comment

Jake, why would you think that???? My comment had nothing at all to do with you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just checking that's all LOL!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know, Jake, this may be off topic for this thread, but you don't know how many times I thought about what you are going through. Lots of thoughts and prayers because I considered you a friend. I hope all is better and things are looking up.

Comment

You know, Jake, this may be off topic for this thread, but you don't know how many times I thought about what you are going through. Lots of thoughts and prayers because I considered you a friend. I hope all is better and things are looking up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank's Proud.. And yes things are better, altho I still have that thorn in my side LOL! But I have a new man in my life, and things are soon to get a lot better.

Comment

Jake, you can't marry a frog! I've told you, it won't turn into Prince charming lol

Just kidding mate. I'll bring a frog to the big day though lol

I am very happy that both of you have found new loves in your lives. 2 weddings in the future..yeah! lol
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                            1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

You know, Jake, this may be off topic for this thread, but you don't know how many times I thought about what you are going through. Lots of thoughts and prayers because I considered you a friend. I hope all is better and things are looking up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank's Proud.. And yes things are better, altho I still have that thorn in my side LOL! But I have a new man in my life, and things are soon to get a lot better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very happy to hear, Jake. That's wonderful news.

Comment

Brit just wants his welfare check. I bet his b***h keeps him in line.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation