Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    We originally sent paperwork (I-130 process) to TX..but our local office is where my husband filed the I-485...Tampa, FL

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    As little as 6 months, 1 year, 1 year and a half, or even two years.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I believed that it depends where you filled your AOS. Mine we filled it here in Orange County Santa Ana CA. It took us 4 months and two weeks to have our passport stamp for legal residence. Now we have to wait for the Green Card. Good Luck.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Gator, which service center did you file at?
    guest, which state are you in?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    My adjustment of status took roughly 8 months from filing to interview. There were a few problems and the paperwork was sent back incomplete. Be very thorough with the paperwork or it will take longer.

If you have been married for 2 years or more before the interview takes place you will get greencard (needs to be renewed every 10 yrs).

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get an interview for the green card after you file the I-485 (Adjustment of Status). I've heard anywhere from 10 months to 18 months.
    Also, if, by the time we get our interview, we have been married for 2 yrs, will it be a permanent or a conditional green card that we receive?
    thanks!

Leave a comment:

• After filing I-485 Adjust. of Status..how long is wait for interview

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get an interview for the green card after you file the I-485 (Adjustment of Status). I've heard anywhere from 10 months to 18 months.
    Also, if, by the time we get our interview, we have been married for 2 yrs, will it be a permanent or a conditional green card that we receive?
    thanks!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation