X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please! Can any one suggest?

Hi!

I am a GC holder and my fiancee is out of US. We have planned to marry in January 2004. I would like to know if there is any way possible to bring her here in January after we get marry. I would appreciate if some one can give me some suggestions and provide me any way possible to bring her here by any means. My citizenship is not due until Oct 2003 that's when I can officially apply for citizenship. So please let me know any way possible to get her by Jan of 2004.

Thank you!

Hi!

I am a GC holder and my fiancee is out of US. We have planned to marry in January 2004. I would like to know if there is any way possible to bring her here in January after we get marry. I would appreciate if some one can give me some suggestions and provide me any way possible to bring her here by any means. My citizenship is not due until Oct 2003 that's when I can officially apply for citizenship. So please let me know any way possible to get her by Jan of 2004.

Thank you!

Comment

You can apply 90 days prior to your completion of required period of 3 or 5 years for Naturalization.
      She can just try for visit visa prior to getting married. Once she is married and you have sponsered her, she will not be issued visit Visa and if she gets married and then Consulate will know that husband is living in the United States, they will not issue Visit Visa.
      Your best bet is to become citizen first and then get married and sponsor her in her country by filing papers at U.S. Consulate there.
      Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed