•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohan, Umesh, Please reply!!

Hi,
    I have quick question to ask.
    Since judge terminate my case, I can not file AOS from of judge because case is not in his hand.
    is this true? also I did file AOS front of previous judge last year.(I had my I-130 approval notice already the time I file AOS)Is this still good or I have to file new AOS?
    I have a copy of termination order from judge.is this good enough proof that my case was terminate?
    Please help and let me know!!

Hi,
    I have quick question to ask.
    Since judge terminate my case, I can not file AOS from of judge because case is not in his hand.
    is this true? also I did file AOS front of previous judge last year.(I had my I-130 approval notice already the time I file AOS)Is this still good or I have to file new AOS?
    I have a copy of termination order from judge.is this good enough proof that my case was terminate?
    Please help and let me know!!

Comment

IF you filed the AOS in front of Judge then he should adjust your status.
      I-130 was not approved by Judge, Judge has no jurisdiction on I130, INS did that.you I-130 was approved by INS not immigration judge.
      IF judge terminates your deportation then you will allow to adjust your status. what the terrmination letter says. DiD they remand case back ?
      I guess you have to file I-485 with INS again.
      Talk to lawyer,.Once Deportation proceeding terminated , then INS will get the jurisdiction back on I-485 and once you file it with INS they will adjudecate you by the timeline.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation