no more illegal aliens

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Illegals who cause traffic accidents should be tracked down and deported if they do not pay for the damages caused.

Comment

please answer the question I have about how to become a citizen the nickname I used is alien mars

Comment

In other countries...if you have a USA driver's license, they usually honor your right to drive in their country with that license. This is reciprocal; it is fair. I can drive in Mexico with a USA driver's license, I can drive in Costa Rica, Panama, France, England, etc.

Is there some reason we should be able to drive in their countries...but they cannot in ours?

Hmmm? Or are we in the USA just so much BETTER than all those insignificant alien life forms?

Comment

You can drive in the U.S. with an international driving permit (for 3 months only)

Comment

and for more than just three months, usually...

Comment

It is needed to be pro-immigrant. I think it is time to learn how this anti-immigrant, close society behavior is costing us. Foriegners are pulling their investment. Because businesses are worried about this strict immigrant policies. This is scaring people seriously and it has dropped US dollar about 10 percent in last couple months.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation