Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venturing into a gray zone. Need some advice

I'm a Bulgarian citizen with a "green card" for 2 years. Thus making me a US resident but still a Bulgarian national. My guestion is regarding travel to Cuba. I know there are laws that make it nearly imposible to go to Cuba if you are a US citizen but I'm not sure if a green card holder falls under the same category. I heard that is very cheap and nice there, but I would hate for my green card to be taken away or US citizenship denied later on. Any help will be apreciated.

I'm a Bulgarian citizen with a "green card" for 2 years. Thus making me a US resident but still a Bulgarian national. My guestion is regarding travel to Cuba. I know there are laws that make it nearly imposible to go to Cuba if you are a US citizen but I'm not sure if a green card holder falls under the same category. I heard that is very cheap and nice there, but I would hate for my green card to be taken away or US citizenship denied later on. Any help will be apreciated.

Comment

Although you are Bulgarian Citizen at present but you have to follow laws of land where you are living. It woul be better not to take risk. There are many other beautiful Islands worth vacationing and are very cheap.
      Good luck.

Comment

I know that you can go through a another caribbean country and leave from there and head to Cuba. All you get is a card that they paper clip to your passport. Once you are done you just throw the card away and no one would know you went to Cuba.

But like Umesh said its best not to take the risk.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation