X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think

hi there

i am getting married to my bf in a few month. he is working as a assistant manager in a nightclub. when we file the papers does the INS calls my bfs work? i am a kinda nervouse because it is a gayclub. i am afraid they might think it is a fraud marrige.

hi there

i am getting married to my bf in a few month. he is working as a assistant manager in a nightclub. when we file the papers does the INS calls my bfs work? i am a kinda nervouse because it is a gayclub. i am afraid they might think it is a fraud marrige.

Comment

WHAT PAPERS ARE YOU FILING. IS HE ILLEGAL, YOU ILLEGAL??? I DOUBT ANYONE IS GOING TO CALL HIS WORK.

I BELIEVE IT WILL BE UP TO YOU TO SUBMIT DOCUMENTATION SUCH AS PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT, ETC. BESIDES, IF HE'S WORKING, HE'S WORKING........IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE.

Comment

OF COURSE IT IS A FRAUD MARRIAGE, AND YOU KNOW IT, TOO>
        gOD...............sAME STORY, LIERS GET AWAY WITH THINGS WHILE HONEST ONES DON'T.
        i'VE SEEN SO MANY REPLIES ON THIS BOARD THAT ARE TOTALLY LIES AND THEN , LOOKING AT THE ANSWERS, I'VE SEEN HOW PEOPLE GET FOOLED THINKING THAT THE PERSON WHO WROTE WAS HONEST.
        wHAT A SHAME!

UNBELIEVABLE!

Comment

Fist poster: It was not clear if your bf is filing any benefits with BCIS or you. For the sake of simplicity, I'l be assuming that he is (since there are no benefits out of a "friendship" relationship).

What is the basis for his application (and which kind of petition is he filing)? Employement?

As long as the night-club is legitamate (abiding to the fire safety rules, paying taxes, hygenie standards for its food and beverage services), where is (or shouldn't be under U.S. law) no negative consequences to its employees.

Good luck!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed