Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    I am a US citizen and have been with a Canadian citizen since Jan. 1999. In July 2000 she moved to the US on a L-1A visa we have been living together since. I have asked her to marry and we would like to fly to Las Vegas to get married. Do we have to file papers before we get married or can we do this after. If this is done after we get married what will happen or what is the correct procedure on this. Will her L-1A become invalid. Does she have to apply for a different work visa or is this valid until it expires in July 2003?

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Marriage to a Canadian Citizen

Marriage to a Canadian Citizen

I am a US citizen and have been with a Canadian citizen since Jan. 1999. In July 2000 she moved to the US on a L-1A visa we have been living together since. I have asked her to marry and we would like to fly to Las Vegas to get married. Do we have to file papers before we get married or can we do this after. If this is done after we get married what will happen or what is the correct procedure on this. Will her L-1A become invalid. Does she have to apply for a different work visa or is this valid until it expires in July 2003?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney